rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

44 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE QUAVO'S SONG OR A STANDALONE SINGLE FOR LANA I DO NOT WANT THIS ON LASSO

I really like Tough (from what I’ve heard) but if it’s not on Lasso (which doesn’t seem like it), the album is giving Chemtrails 2.0 vibes so far: acoustic ballad Henry, inevitable Nikki collab.s… Bot that Chemtrails is bad, it’s just that it has some songs I don’t care about on it. 

5 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

I really want to help with streams, but I might have to change the metadata to "Lana Del Rey - Tough (feat. Quavo)" cause I don't want Quavo to make it to my most streamed artists

shh-kamala-harris.gif

me with candy necklaces and when Jon Batiste appeared as my #4 streamed artist on my Spotify wrapped :facepalm:

Stars in my eyes

Untitled56-20240120162858.png

Hiking up Griffith 

11 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I really like Tough (from what I’ve heard) but if it’s not on Lasso (which doesn’t seem like it), the album is giving Chemtrails 2.0 vibes so far: acoustic ballad Henry, inevitable Nikki collab.s… Bot that Chemtrails is bad, it’s just that it has some songs I don’t care about on it. 

I think Chemtrails flopped a little for me because it was just boring. It was more folk than country/americana. If Lasso is strictly a country album (not folk like COTCC or experimental like Tough or modern country), then I think it could be one of her best. Dying for vintage 60s country sound that's interesting rather than boring ballads like NAWWAL and LMLYLAW or rap like Tough

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

22 minutes ago, LoveOnTheGolfCourse said:

me with candy necklaces and when Jon Batiste appeared as my #4 streamed artist on my Spotify wrapped :facepalm:

I kinda wanted to do the same with the Lana x Rob songs, but he's grandpa so...

shh-kamala-harris.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

6 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

I really want to help with streams, but I might have to change the metadata to "Lana Del Rey - Tough (feat. Quavo)" cause I don't want Quavo to make it to my most streamed artists

shh-kamala-harris.gif

Wait how can I change the metadata to that? My top artists last year were Lana, Tommy, Rob, Bleachers and Jon Batiste because of Lana's collabs so I would like to learn to change that also

I am so suprised that this isn’t a Lana single, I hope she has lead credits where it actually acts as a single for both of them and appear on both Spotify pages, if that makes sense ? 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

How is it giving chemtrails when the only songs we know so far are henry and that new song that sounds nothing like chemtrails, which is still a really good album

28 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

How is it giving chemtrails when the only songs we know so far are henry and that new song that sounds nothing like chemtrails, which is still a really good album

Tbh from what we have so far : (the mirror) tough and Henry |

it’s giving lust for life album trailer in country-ish

IMG-6576.jpg

Of the songs we’ve heard/know of (Henry, Tough, that Mirror snippet) I don’t get a very strong country vibe. Matched with the aesthetic we’re seeing. 

If anything I’m getting Lust for Life with a slightly more Midwestern/Southern gothic twist 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

25 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Of the songs we’ve heard/know of (Henry, Tough, that Mirror snippet) I don’t get a very strong country vibe. Matched with the aesthetic we’re seeing. 

If anything I’m getting Lust for Life with a slightly more Midwestern/Southern gothic twist 

some call it country rap/trap

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lana-del-rey-quavo-tough-live-debut-1235044413/

https://variety.com/2024/music/news/lana-del-rey-quavo-tough-release-date-1236056729/

the fact that Clayton is involved ... the song possibly has its roots in the early 2020s when they were together

maybe it's a discarded song from Chemtrails or Blue Banisters or it was meant for Rock Candy Sweet, who knows

2 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lana-del-rey-quavo-tough-live-debut-1235044413/

https://variety.com/2024/music/news/lana-del-rey-quavo-tough-release-date-1236056729/

the fact that Clayton is involved ... the song possibly has its roots in the early 2020s when they were together

maybe it's a discarded song from Chemtrails or Blue Banisters or it was meant for Rock Candy Sweet, who knows

I think its a reworked version of blink

4 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

when its a dirty south rap album and she has UGK sample on there >>>>

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

i don't wanna be that person that hates when lana songs go popular on tiktok but i really don't want this one to go viral on tiktok because it's such a good song already and i don't wanna over play it:quote:

10 minutes ago, darknight said:

i don't wanna be that person that hates when lana songs go popular on tiktok but i really don't want this one to go viral on tiktok because it's such a good song already and i don't wanna over play it:quote:

I REALLY hope it goes viral on TikTok.

I know some people hate when it happens but i really think this song should get as much recognition as possible!!

IMG-6576.jpg

9 minutes ago, shapeofmybody said:

I REALLY hope it goes viral on TikTok.

I know some people hate when it happens but i really think this song should get as much recognition as possible!!

i want it to be very popular too but when i over play things i tend to kinda get bored of them, that happened with a&w last year cause it was everywhere on my fyp and wherever i went i heard and also like streamed it like 30 times the day it came out :bebe: