rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I like the song but like why are you guys so mad that some people don’t like it. From what I’ve seen they are pretty respectful about it too this is such a non-issue lol. 

idc really either, i just like coming for xeno whatever their name is because they have a history of hating anything lana does lol you don't have to like it but by this point if you know you don't like an artist 99.7% of the time, why are you on a forum about them? i don't get it, it seems like a waste of time

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This is very addictive! I don't care for Quavo's verse (and voice, lol) at all, but the chorus is very catchy and melodic, and I really like the bridge, as well. The MV's grainy visuals are stunning. This will be a cute summer hit!

It doesn't feel like the lead single of Lana's country era at all. It's giving  Lasso appetizer though. Just a taste of what's about to come in terms of southern Americana aesthetics and the more melodic and chill vibes. 

I actually didn’t look at the time since I’m sick af, so it was a nice surprise that it was already out. I wanna get the vinyl, but I hate that there will be shipping fee like a third of the price😭😭😭 Tho, I’m afraid it’ll sell out and people will resell it for 100$ or something.

anyways this song rocks. I love her „tough.“ *pause*

4 minutes ago, TheDragonslayer said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8_P9qau0vn/?igsh=Z25jMzZ2bmxuMzl6

clay shared a snippet of his “tough” demo

so it’s a Jack production?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

This track is the BOP I've been begging for for 5 years. Wow.

Absolute fire! The beats, the production, the rap verses... The fact that we get two repeats of the chorus, two verses, a bridge, and an outro... All in 3 minutes. Like, damn! 

Favorite part: second verse and their voices mixing together. 

Can't wait to blast this on my Boze speakers. 

Just now, Mer said:

so it’s a Jack production?

he probably recorded her vocals

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole