Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

i always wonder what it's like behind the scenes when someone posts something they're not supposed to. y'all think he's getting yelled at right now? :eartha:

you've got a thunderbird

Just now, love divine said:

i always wonder what it's like behind the scenes when someone posts something they're not supposed to. y'all think he's getting yelled at right now? :eartha:

I think this was intentional tbh. like she knows her big fans would be the only ones keeping up with wally i like to think she's feeding us (I live in delulu town)

giphy.gif

Excited as FUCK that we’re gonna get a blonde Lana music video, low key sad the video is just now being shot because they take a good bit of time to make, and I’d think they’re gonna drop the song and video the same time..so a June release just got super real 

"Don’t forget me"

On 5/11/2024 at 6:31 PM, Crazy for You said:

20240511-143018.jpg

OMFGGGGGG

First single from Lasso is here :trisha:. I’m back sooner than expected because of this  :toofunny:.

People still asking if it’s for Lasso when the leaker literally said it’s a COUNTRY song. Anyway, from the snippet I really like how it sounds. It sounds like “Summertime Sadness” to me. It’s crazy. Like a more happy and midtempo version. Just very summery. A vibe. It also sounds like her unreleased song “Ridin’”. It sounds like “Ridin’ x Summertime Sadness”. And why does L4na sound like a little kid/boy at the end. The contrast with Qu4vo’s voice make it sound like that :toofunny:.

“Summertime Sadness” has this underlying western influence which is also partly “country” music. Genuinely hope the album is filled with “Twangy” sounds and guitars.

Also, this sounds very commercial. Unexpectedly so. I really thought the first single would be something more traditional. Like a traditional country song. Very classic sounding. A acoustic guitar country song like you know the Henry snippet. L4na has been releasing very uncommercial first singles or just singles in general since NFR. Doin’ Time was the only proper somewhat beated “bop” song she released since 2019. This is very unexpected.

35 minutes ago, love divine said:

Lana’s probably just like: omg you werent supposed to post😍 delete that pls🤣 *laughs* *inhales vape* and goes on about her day

Has anyone thought of the possibility of Lana dropping two projects this year? I just dont see her launching her country album with Though…? It could be for Quavo’s album, but idk doesnt seem like it?

a fun trap/hiphop summer album and for autumn Lasso??

6 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

Lana’s probably just like: omg you werent supposed to post😍 delete that pls🤣 *laughs* *inhales vape* and goes on about her day

Possibility 2: Wait we are shooting a music video ?

IMG-5840.jpg

2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Do you think it will be a high budget MV or one of the simple ones

a rap collab with rolls royce in it... oh i think there's a high budget for sure

Just now, venicebitch said:

a rap collab with rolls royce in it... oh i think there's a high budget for sure

I hope so, something like Selena's good for you with ASAP Rocky

Imagine if BRTHR directs the music video… :trisha: we would win even MORE.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Poor Wally, Lana fans are never going to leave him alone now :toofunny:

I hope everyone is nice to him, he really seems to love working with Lana, so I feel like he’s a perfect fit to help out with a music video 

"Don’t forget me"

omg if they’re shooting an MV… song is definitely coming within the next 2-4 weeks 

5 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Imagine if BRTHR directs the music video… :trisha: we would win even MORE.

didnt he do chemtrails? Lowkey I hated that flop MV. We need whoever shot National Anthem, or Shades Of Cool ! PERIODDD

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: