rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

ok let’s imagine a concept:

Half country with (potentially) collabs with Dolly Parton, Morgan Wallen (I know… but he’s huge rn), FJM?

Half hip hop / trap / trip hop with collabs with The Weeknd, Quavo, ASAP Rocky…….

Damn it would be a total collapse.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

17 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

ok let’s imagine a concept:

Half country with (potentially) collabs with Dolly Parton, Morgan Wallen (I know… but he’s huge rn), FJM?

Half hip hop / trap / trip hop with collabs with The Weeknd, Quavo, ASAP Rocky…….

Damn it would be a total collapse.

Don't forget nikki lane :pls:

5 hours ago, Rusted iron gates said:

https://x.com/leo1delrey/status/1788720601722495284?s=61 Is this AI? If it is I’m scared 

the youtube page of the person who published the “leak” is a bit suspicious, plus Lana's voice sounds strange

Lana Del Rey - Lake (feat. Quavo) (a little frustrated that it's fake because the bridge is incredible)

Music Video Butterfly GIF by Beats4LA

𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞

3 minutes ago, TheDragonslayer said:

the youtube page of the person who published the “leak” is a bit suspicious, plus Lana's voice sounds strange

Lana Del Rey - Lake (feat. Quavo) (a little frustrated that it's fake because the bridge is incredible)

the person also posted gay p0rn on their acc which i did not need to see, but ig that's the risk you take when you try to listen to a fake trap lana del rey ai outtake

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Idk I still dont think this is for lasso but maybe I'm wrong. Quavo released a few singles in the past month or so. He also just released 2 singles in the past week so it’s not like he’s not making music atm. I think there’s more evidence it’s a Quavo song than a Lana song. If it was a Lana song, I think she would’ve been the one to post it and write a caption, plus she’s barely in the snippet. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Just now, shadesofblue said:

Idk I still dont think this is for lasso. Quavo released a few singles in the past month or so. He also just released 2 singles in the past week so it’s not like he’s not making music atm. I think there’s more evidence it’s a Quavo song than a Lana song. If it was a Lana song, I think she would’ve been the one to post it and write a caption, plus she’s barely in the snippet. 

This…idk how people think this is going to be part of Lasso 💀

A bit of a warning to not post things that are leaks or are labeled as leaks, even if they are fake or AI. The intent to post something possibly from the album is shown and in a real scenario with real leaks, could get LB shut down.

Dont post that YouTube link anymore kindly and refrain from doing this in the future xoxo 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

16 minutes ago, Enco said:

This…idk how people think this is going to be part of Lasso 💀

this is the same woman that put summer bummer on the same album as change. it’s believable, especially with the country-infused lyrics

i think when people think of country, they are quite myopic and tend to see it as the generic sound we all know, but i think it is a really wide genre and has alot of wiggle room for different sounds and sub-genres (see cowboy carter for example)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, ivory almond said:

the person also posted gay p0rn on their acc which i did not need to see, but ig that's the risk you take when you try to listen to a fake trap lana del rey ai outtake

Palestine posts inbetween d1cks and Lana news was definitely not necessary……

3 minutes ago, Chanele said:

Apart of Lasso not apart of Lasso… 

all i care is this woman drops it for summer. 

i’m trying not to get too excited for it incase she forgets it exists and 'leaves it on the cutting room floor' (RBFY flashbacks) :tiffany4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

7 hours ago, Rusted iron gates said:

https://x.com/leo1delrey/status/1788720601722495284?s=61 Is this AI? If it is I’m scared 

whatever this is it eats way more than Tough lol 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

this is the same woman that put summer bummer on the same album as change. it’s believable, especially with the country-infused lyrics

i think when people think of country, they are quite myopic and tend to see it as the generic sound we all know, but i think it is a really wide genre and has alot of wiggle room for different sounds and sub-genres (see cowboy carter for example)

I just think Lana fans jump to conclusions too quickly, and then complain when they are disappointed over assumptions that they self created. So until Lana or someone trustworthy confirms this is on Lasso, to me this is just a side project.