rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

Just now, NikoGo said:

well yes! But everyone seems to think it’s releasing in a matter of weeks 

I hope the song drops in the next month but I think the MV would need at least 8 weeks of lead time tbh. I am hoping she chooses not to wait and drop the song first, otherwise I’m expecting a July mv/single drop 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Crazy for You said:

ezgif-2-f81026689f.gif

what about driving while eating, talking on the phone and then vaping too:makeup:

the way she can multi-task with everything EXCEPT releasing an album and promoting the album at the same time - she has not been able to grasp that yet :oic2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

8 minutes ago, Mer said:

I hope the song drops in the next month but I think the MV would need at least 8 weeks of lead time tbh. I am hoping she chooses not to wait and drop the song first, otherwise I’m expecting a July mv/single drop 

I mean I don’t think it needs 8 weeks, but I also don’t think it’s only gonna take 2 or 3…I think it also depends on when they shoot the video, because the car just arrived when Wally posted that pic but we don’t know when shooting is set to begin. 

I do think this is gonna be a single single and the song will drop at the same time as the video, as opposed to Candy Necklace which didn’t drop for months. 

I think late June/early July is the most realistic time frame 

"Don’t forget me"

I hope we get a single on the first week of June. Depending on how long a MV takes maybe even that. But If we do get a single in the first week of June than it would be the same length as ocean blvd single-album release I think :bebe:Dec-March, June-Sept 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

5 hours ago, Crazy for You said:

20240511-143018.jpg

OMFGGGGGG

It’s allegedly being filmed in ATL

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

34 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

I’m going to reiterate what the leaker said one more time:

Her “Old Town Road” is coming :oprah4:.

literally what i manifested lmao. And you all laughed me off.

and now everyone cant wait to get on lana's old town road hehe

what did i miss??? We're getting an mv?

3 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

First single from Lasso is here :trisha:. I’m back sooner than expected because of this  :toofunny:.

People still asking if it’s for Lasso when the leaker literally said it’s a COUNTRY song. Anyway, from the snippet I really like how it sounds. It sounds like “Summertime Sadness” to me. It’s crazy. Like a more happy and midtempo version. Just very summery. A vibe.

“Summertime Sadness” has this underlying western influence which is also partly “country” music. Genuinely hope the album is filled with “Twangy” sounds and guitars.

Also, this sounds very commercial. Unexpectedly so. I really thought the first single would be something more traditional. Like a traditional country song. Very classic sounding. A acoustic guitar country song like you know the Henry snippet. L4na has been releasing very uncommercial first singles or just singles in general since NFR. Doin’ Time was the only proper somewhat beated “bop” song she released since 2019. This is very unexpected.

what you just said is literally what i've been praying for. Is this is indeed the first lasso single, then this is the most excited i've been for a lana release since nfr.

31 minutes ago, Mer said:

typically she takes at least a month to wrap up a video. Do we know who the director is?

3 hours ago, jakoblvd said:

Has anyone thought of the possibility of Lana dropping two projects this year? I just dont see her launching her country album with Though…? It could be for Quavo’s album, but idk doesnt seem like it?

a fun trap/hiphop summer album and for autumn Lasso??

i mean, we got chemtrails and bb in one year, so not impossible

But the guitars on Tough makes me think it's all one album with a genre crossover.

with the way she looks right now and those beats, this will be her biggest hit since doin' time 

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

kinda worried cause quavo was the weakest from the migos imo

he can write a good hook though

still traumatized by how he wasted a Madonna feature 💀 I haven't really listened to any of his music much after that. Hopefully he's better when he's the one being featured on someone else's album 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Mer said:

still traumatized by how he wasted a Madonna feature 💀 I haven't really listened to any of his music much after that. Hopefully he's better when he's the one being featured on someone else's album 

they were all mid tbh, just your typical vanilla rappers

offset dropped one good album after the migos split up and then they all just fell off lol, quavo isn’t gonna bring this song many streams unless his verse is good

25 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

It’s allegedly being filmed in ATL

where’d you hear that at??

I mean that does seem like the most logical place to film since that’s where they’ve been hanging around

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

where’d you hear that at??

I mean that does seem like the most logical place to film since that’s where they’ve been hanging around

in the caption he talks about "his house", according to his LinkedIn profile he lives in Clearwater, Florida, but it also says that he has been working in Atlanta for 27 years