rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

3 minutes ago, darknight said:

on genius.com they labeled the song as quavos feat lana, what do y'all think ? i hope it's not 

if it is, that would mean him and lana are way closer friends than I thought since he definitely has a million atl music video connections and is going with wally. this whole thing is so confusing!!!

i was assuming it was a quavo release until wallys post since he named lana first but im not sure he's the most reliable :brigitte: im back to assuming it is a quavo release but I think he could still be on lasso

giphy.gif

Just now, twinkletoes7 said:

if it is, that would mean him and lana are way closer friends than I thought since he definitely has a million atl music video connections and is going with wally. this whole thing is so confusing!!!

i was assuming it was a quavo release until wallys post since he named lana first but im not sure he's the most reliable :brigitte: im back to assuming it is a quavo release but I think he could still be on lasso

i'm very confused as well 

Anyone can edit genius 

right now, nobody knows for sure (and if they do, they aren’t spilling)

"Don’t forget me"

42 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Anyone can edit genius 

right now, nobody knows for sure (and if they do, they aren’t spilling)

yeah but there's also leaked lyrics and i think they're quavos cause they sound like rap lyrics and i think quavo posted the teaser first idk

8 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

wally re-posted the car pic, but now without the telltale caption and grill mirroring :oopna:

:brigitte: idk what to think anymore. Either he got in trouble for making it sound like it was Lana’s song or it’s for quavo

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

52 minutes ago, darknight said:

yeah but there's also leaked lyrics and i think they're quavos cause they sound like rap lyrics and i think quavo posted the teaser first idk

well the person who leaked the lyrics also said it was (probably) a Lasso track 

35 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Someone asked if he got in trouble for yesterday's leak and he said "I am always in trouble that's who I am! Lol"

:thumb3:

he also replied “HA HA” when someone asked if we’re getting national anthem part 2 with Lana and Quavo

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

wally re-posted the car pic, but now without the telltale caption and grill mirroring :oopna:

And quavo song playing, either it’s a hint that it’s quavos song or it’s a red herring and trying to put us off that it’s actually Lana’s song

so all in all, no further forward with who’s album this song is for lol

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

And quavo song playing, either it’s a hint that it’s quavos song or it’s a red herring and trying to put us off that it’s actually Lana’s song

so all in all, no further forward with who’s album this song is for lol

it’s also the same Quavo song (Himothy) that Quavo posted yesterday!

"Don’t forget me"

Wally also tagged Lana’s manager (Cody) and ‘exoticconciergetransport‘ in the picture 

exoticconciergetransport Posted a picture of the car two days ago with the caption “HaulinASSets”

edit: Wally also tagged Quavo 

Edit edit: he also tagged that man who sat in beans for a day a couple years ago 

soooo something is definitely brewing 

"Don’t forget me"

18 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Wally also tagged Lana’s manager (Cody) and ‘exoticconciergetransport‘ in the picture 

exoticconciergetransport Posted a picture of the car two days ago with the caption “HaulinASSets”

edit: Wally also tagged Quavo 

Edit edit: he also tagged that man who sat in beans for a day a couple years ago 

soooo something is definitely brewing 

sat in beans for a day?? what

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

sat in beans for a day?? what

it’s as crazy as it sounds 

Charlie and Lana were also there and posting pics about it :toofunny:

"Don’t forget me"

3 hours ago, darknight said:

on genius.com they labeled the song as quavos feat lana, what do y'all think ? i hope it's not 

I don’t know about you all, as much as I want this song, but I prefer it to be Quavo’s, I want lasso to be a cohesive album like with real country songs 

4 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I don’t know about you all, as much as I want this song, but I prefer it to be Quavo’s, I want lasso to be a cohesive album like with real country songs 

You know that's never gonna happen tho. Lana doesnt really do cohesive one genre throughout.

even if this song is quavo's, you betcha that you'll be getting some piano, and some trap weirdness and god-knows-what-else on lasso

7 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I agree and I think this is the case. However, Lasso will definitely be interesting and innovative sonically. Like all of her albums.

3 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

i mean with where we are now who knows if she's gonna do a switch up at some point and do something completely out of the blue cause we all know she's the queen of sudden reworks/rebrands of her projects :brows: