rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

11 minutes ago, darknight said:

didn't apple music used to show that something is getting released 24hours before the actual release ? does it still do that or is it only for albums

i think it only happens if there's a pre-save (and, ofc, when it comes out midnight local time you can check it in other countries)

1 minute ago, World At War said:

i think it only happens if there's a pre-save (and, ofc, when it comes out midnight local time you can check it in other countries)

ohhh right that makes sense 

gonna break everybody’s spirits rn, but just because it’s shazamable, it doesn’t mean it’s coming soon.

the only reason why Tough is shazamable is because of a youtube video 

IMG-0543.jpg

henry, come on has been shazamable for MONTHS (because of yt video) and obviously that song isn’t coming anytime soon

IMG-2634.jpg
IMG-2635.jpg 

:oprah9:

oops didn’t see the post before but still we are getting closer! I think there’s a chance it might come out this weekend bc of the Boston tag and post. 
everyone MANIFEST

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

Just now, Rust Dress said:

gonna break everybody’s spirits rn, but just because it’s shazamable, it doesn’t mean it’s coming soon.

IMG-0543.jpg

henry, come on has been shazamable for MONTHS (because of yt video) and obviously that song isn’t coming anytime soon

But the first snippet wasn't shazamable yesterday and it gets recognized now :um2:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

IMG-0543.jpg

I also ran it through this discord bot which identified charli’s deluxe album (it identified charli’s deluxe album before shazam could i believe) and nothing popped up :trisha3:

IMG-0544.jpg

26 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Fuck Tough the other new song sounds way better :dance:

GIRL WHAT OTHER NEW SONG???

I MEAN HENRY COME ONNNNN

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole