audreysdance

Lana shopping with friends in Paris, FR - June 6th, 2024

when she said shut up, i personally, was scared

those people mustve been bottom of the barrel assholes to piss her off that much

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Overwhelming supportive response I’m seeing on twitter, just from randoms on Pop Crave replies and whatnot. We won- no unjust critique or hate train this time!

Them saying “you called us-“ i firmly believe SHE didn’t call but I wonder if someone on her team did. If so.. trust you will be dealt with as well.

8 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

Who is the pixelated person in picture 5 and why was she pixelated? :um2:

My guess is a minor, I think it could be Val Vogt’s younger sister I remember she was a Lana fan. 

18 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i work every day  :lmao:

I cringed at that part ngl. These ppl have no right they were so clearly pushing her buttons. I’m so sad her privacy was invaded and they had to be yelled at to respect her. 

I don’t know why she refuses to just get a security guard who would do the yelling for her. While I think she’s absolutely justified in what she did here, she shouldn’t even need to 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 hours ago, Elle said:

Poor girl. I wonder what the pap said to provoke her to start the altercation, but it seems they were really disrespectful. I found the full photo gallery of 60+ pictures, and you can definitely see in the photos where she becomes angry as it looks like she’s yelling at someone and Chuck is stepping in. She also grabs the lens of the paparazzi taking the photos at one point. I’m not sure if I should post these though x

i’m really curious, is it okay if you send them to me? i won’t post anything i promise i just wanna see 

1 hour ago, violettiaras said:

Overwhelming supportive response I’m seeing on twitter, just from randoms on Pop Crave replies and whatnot. We won- no unjust critique or hate train this time!

Them saying “you called us-“ i firmly believe SHE didn’t call but I wonder if someone on her team did. If so.. trust you will be dealt with as well.

They said you came to us, insinuating that she started harassing them , but that she tipped them off. 

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

chuck cody and jen standing there like 🧍‍♂️

BAAHHAHDDHSSHAH 

Lowkey tho i feel bad. I’ve never seen her angry like that before. It does put a smile on my face to see her put them in their place though :burn:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x