audreysdance

Lana shopping with friends in Paris, FR - June 6th, 2024

16 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

The stalkers had been following her already before she got into the store. I’ve noticed she wears a mask sometimes trying to go unnoticed 

If she’s the only one wearing one I fear that it doesn’t really work :icant:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

35 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

why is girl wearing a mask, it’s 2024 :wtf3:

I still mask up.

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

Oh so they do understand why someone would want privacy 

if they want privacy, Lana should take photos and post them on Instagram so they can see what it feels like

11 hours ago, lovely peaches said:

I don't think we've ever seen her this mad omg

Not defending the paps at all cos they're terrible and invasive but this seems like a rly ott reaction by her standards

I feel like she'd usually handle it better

Tbh she sounds exhausted. The way her voice breaks when she says she works everyday like idk if that's true but maybe she should schedule shows further apart if it has this effect

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

11 hours ago, violettiaras said:

Overwhelming supportive response I’m seeing on twitter, just from randoms on Pop Crave replies and whatnot. We won- no unjust critique or hate train this time!

Them saying “you called us-“ i firmly believe SHE didn’t call but I wonder if someone on her team did. If so.. trust you will be dealt with as well.

There was an article online ages ago saying how Val is known to do this to her celebrity friends

Interesting that Val shows up for the first time in forever and this happens ... 

Not sayin' but just sayin'

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

There was an article online ages ago saying how Val is known to do this to her celebrity friends

Interesting that Val shows up for the first time in forever and this happens ... 

Not sayin' but just sayin'

omg if you ever stumble across it again can you drop it in this thread? that’s interesting for sure!

4 minutes ago, misselectrarockwell said:

omg if you ever stumble across it again can you drop it in this thread? that’s interesting for sure!

It's on this site somewhere, but it was so long ago I don't remember. If you Google her it may come up

Just reiterating that I'm not accusing her of anything, she may be perfectly innocent, but I do find it very coincidental

7 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

It's on this site somewhere, but it was so long ago I don't remember. 

I can probably find it using search terms then! I’ll have a look around  :keyboard:

edit: found it in 5 mins

https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/hollywood/avoid-valerie-vogt-at-all-costs/#post-1940631

Feel for her so much. Life is really hard no matter who you are, and I’m sure having that stress magnified to Lana’s level, while constantly being filmed and followed, is something that most of us couldn’t handle gracefully. It was sad seeing her pushed to that point, but I’m also oddly proud of her for standing her ground like that. When she exclaimed that they were following her family and that she only gets a handful of hours to herself, that was just heartbreaking!

9 hours ago, how the light shines in said:

there are very few scenarios in which I wont side with celebrities when they go off on idiots filming without consent. Lana has always been so open and willing to make memories with fans, no matter where she is or who she is with, it makes this situation so shit - no one wants to be secretly filmed like a zoo animal.

I think Jen flew out just to spend this day with her as well, I'd be pissed too.

edit: also shout out TMZ, we've come a long way when this is how they close out an article on the situation

"Even halfway across the world ... it looks like celebs still get relentlessly hounded."

I cant tell if you're being srs (I'm assuming not lol) cuz yeah, the irony

and after they still called it a "freakout" and "tantrum" when she was clearly very justified in her reaction

you'll neverrr catch me giving tmz any props thats for sure

fuck paparazzi they're terrible people and idk why they're still a thing. she never reacts like this so you know it was bad. she always makes time to interact with fans if she has the chance, so she was obv being provoked. makes me sad she can't even go shopping on her free time across the world in peace. it's the little time she gets to enjoy her time in paris leave her alone.

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

definitely a reaction from her we never seen before

I would've thrown that cup in his face too, she was still too nice :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 minutes ago, Embach said:

Paris has the worst paparazzi ever, they even killed Lady Di...

Yikes whenever I think of paparazzi being the shit stains of the world I think about her. Totally forgot that happened in Paris though too that’s awful. I hope she’s resting in peace now ❤️

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

8 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

If she’s the only one wearing one I fear that it doesn’t really work :icant:

I don’t think Chuck and the friends she had with her are anywhere nearly as recognizable as THEE Lana Del Rey 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

On 6/8/2024 at 3:52 AM, rocknrollgroupie said:

Actually it seems like they weren’t paparazzi’s and yes rude fans that were following her and they took pics of her when she confronted them

How do you know? 

Somehow that's even worse ... at least paps can claim they're doing their job (as distasteful as it is) but fans are not fans if they do that