cherrytropico

Fenway Merch Drop (Exclusive)

Real baseball jerseys are about $200 or a little under so it’s not that surprising tbh. There’s so much cute shit I’m having a hard time deciding what to get :defeated:

literally told myself yesterday I’m saving money guess that’s not happening anymore oops

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

Regarding the ‘world tour’ merch, she’s been advertising “did you know that there’s a world tour” since last year, and it’s very possible she’s counting her recent Europe festival shows as part of the ‘world tour’

"Don’t forget me"

first of all, "if you signed up for sparklejumpropequeen, check your messages" as if i havent already signed up three times and still got nothing :toofloppy:

second, these merch are highkey better than the coachella ones and i'm already broke enough

giphy.gif

I blacked out and got the bomber jacket, the fenway hoodie and a pennant. I mean I couldn't not! I grew up in Boston and Lana is my babe so like it was only fair. Thankfully I have already gotten groceries cause I would otherwise be eating chalk for the next month.

Is the Coachella picture poster sold out? I can't see it anymore. 

I just got an email. 

Still don't think I'll drop money on anything considering the shipping prices but the bomber and the baby raglan tee are so cute 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

these are all adorable i wish i was going cause it would feel a little silly to get boston merch when i didn’t go. i think i’m getting some anyway. 

mega american/baseball inspired lana aesthetic makes so much sense

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

the "world tour" is a satire of the "world series", in which only two american baseball teams compete against each other

bold of you to assume any of us 'do' sports :hottie:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I got the red tee, navy tank, world tour poster and the lana pennant. So tempted to get that bomber jacket :oprah:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

the "world tour" is a satire of the "world series", in which only two american baseball teams compete against each other

:meltdown: oh that was cruel from her 

giphy.gif