Cherry Blossom

Your Perfect ‘10’

Born to Die, you can't deny that album objectively is a perfect 10 regardless of whether you think a Lolita demo is better than the final. That's why it cemented Lana as a statement in pop.

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon

This album is an art piece its own. I made a lowkey funny review of it a month ago here but I meant every word I said. This album is something that cannot be never repeated or even redone. It's so unique. It is its own universe with its own stories and melodies. It's a cinematic piece of art. :legend:

:wowcry: thank you for writing my answer for me :true: 

Also, Ray of Light - Madonna. Like, the ambiance, the production, the instrumentation, the vocals... its all perfectly curated. 

It's Honeymoon. I'd say Ultraviolence but I do sometimes get bored of the change of pace in Old Money + The Other Woman. Honeymoon leads you flawlessly through it all. No deluxe to tempt me to "add" other tracks. Just a standalone masterpiece and solid 10.

Kate Bush’s The Dreaming. Every track is a distinct landscape, but the album also has such strong core themes. All the raw anxiety of being human, with theatrical levity. Experimental, vulnerable, exciting, even funny at times :angie:

o4qjp4j.png

Taking The Long Way by The Chicks.  All 14 tracks are perfect to me.  No skips no filler just some of my the best country songs I’ve ever heard.  I love the darkish aesthetic of the video for Not Ready To Make Nice and the album shoot.  After the death threats and everything else they had been through the couple years before it all felt so raw and authentic to me. :wub:

I wanted to say something outside of Lana, but well it’s gonna be Honeymoon for me too. The album has no skips for me, the sound and vibe is just unique and gives me a nostalgic, but also melancholic summer feeling. 

Actually, I was visiting the release thread for honeymoon some hours ago and was shocked how it literally got dragged. 🥲

3 hours ago, Embach said:

Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon

This album is an art piece its own. I made a lowkey funny review of it a month ago here but I meant every word I said. This album is something that cannot be never repeated or even redone. It's so unique. It is its own universe with its own stories and melodies. It's a cinematic piece of art. :legend:

This! It literally just showed up like a message from God and is now forever behind the glass in a museum for us to look at but no one will come close to it.

Nicole Dollanganger - Natural Born Losers

This is truly her best work. It has such hard-hitting lyrics with beautiful production. It will always be her magnum opus for me <3

I’d also say Preachers Daughter, HM, and AKA are 10s

Carmen GIF by Lana Del Rey

︵‿୨ ♱ I talk to Jesus / And ask him if he'll think of saving me ♱ ୧‿︵