ultrabanisters

Donald Trump Injured After Assassination Attempt at Rally

55 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Yeah, I don’t even like guns, but I don’t think they should be fully banned.

At least ban high capacity automatic and possibly semi automatic weapons that are capable of killing mass numbers of people in a short period of time. Why should any everyday citizen be able to get their hands on weapons of war?

I think a rational case can be made for guns for hunting and self-defense. 

i don't believe they should be completely banned either, i do think there's legitimate reasons to own them, such as hunting (which i'm not against as long as you make use of the animal, like for food), but i believe that anybody who wants to own a gun should be required to go through very extensive testing to make sure they're mentally and emotionally in the right place, do not have any past criminal offensives, and should be taught how to use one properly and as safely as possible, it should honestly be quite difficult to acquire one, and most people probably don't really need one

i understand it's a part of our constitution, and there's a lot of important things in our constitution, but the world in 1700s is so vastly different compared to ours, it just doesn't work anymore, and way too many lives have been lost due to it, i don't believe our founding fathers would've wanted innocent people to be killed just because of something proposed over 200 years ago, society and the county was so incredibly different, our society has evolved so much, and we need to move forward and make changes to go along with it

f7z0pce.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

I mean…he’s not really gonna say anything that matters much at this point. I think his campaign is probably scrambling behind the scenes bc they realized they just lost the election, and other countries know it too - essentially making Biden a lame duck for the next 6 months. 

He’s gonna come out, renounce political violence, maybe wish Trump well, and repeat what the FBI said. If he remembers everyone’s names and doesn’t wish “Bill Clinton a speedy recovery”, that’s a job well done. 

tbh you're right. that's what he's doing right now.

giphy.gif

Being from the UK it baffles me that it’s felt necessary to have guns sold in the local supermarket- available to anybody. Saying that, if everybody else has one, it makes sense to have one for self defence 

if nobody has a gun, then nobody need carry one for self defence. 

it’s still very possible to have a gun for hunting in this country and tbh the psychological screening/ background checks weren’t even up to standard, around 10 years ago in my town a man killed his ex wife and her sister and then himself with his hunting gun and that brought on the discussions of better screening. Yet, it’s still very uncommon for gun violence in this country and it’s just a part of life in the USA. I’d be seriously worried about sending my kids to school or attending big crowd events.

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

I mean…he’s not really gonna say anything that matters much at this point. I think his campaign is probably scrambling behind the scenes bc they realized they just lost the election, and other countries know it too - essentially making Biden a lame duck for the next 6 months. 

He’s gonna come out, renounce political violence, maybe wish Trump well, and repeat what the FBI said. If he remembers everyone’s names and doesn’t wish “Bill Clinton a speedy recovery”, that’s a job well done. 

just curious because i can't think of what it would be, but what is it that he could say that would matter? besides all of the usual stuff, like condemning violence, wishing trump well, ETC

f7z0pce.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

just curious because i can't think of what it would be, but what is it that he could say that would matter, besides all of the usual stuff, like condemning violence, wishing trump well, ETC

nothing imo. There’s nothing to be said. Him addressing the nation doesn’t do anything at this point other than fulfill some ceremonial desire to seem like he’s in charge. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

6 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I'll do my best to give it to you, if you want.

Even just the key takeaways would be appreciated. In the past I’d go to Twitter or something, but social media is so toxic and vile in this moment that I can’t handle it. We all have our disagreements on here, but I appreciate that we can have a civilized discussion 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Just now, Quincy said:

Even just the key takeaways would be appreciated. In the past I’d go to Twitter or something, but social media is so toxic and vile in this moment that I can’t handle it. We all have our disagreements on here, but I appreciate that we can have a civilized discussion 

he basically wished Trump well and said he would have the Secret Service do an investigation into what happened.

giphy.gif

Just now, Quincy said:

I missed the first few mins but basically he said they need to come together as a nation, not make assumptions about the assailants motives or affiliations, and that he’s giving the FBI every resource to investigate this and will share those findings with the American public. 

I saw a meme saying that Joe Biden should come out as bisexual to increase the rating 😭

2.gif

Apparently the victim who died was shielding his daughter from the bullet 😭😭😭😭 RIP that’s so sad, this shouldn’t happen anywhere in the world - especially in a “democracy” 

Trump was a single head gesture away from joining the likes of assassinated American political icons such as MLK, Malcolm X, JFK and Lincoln. 

How anyone thinks there’s some grand and minor scheme to discredit Biden out of all of this is seriously beyond me. It it’s upsetting to think people would’ve been saying these things about MLK, Malcolm X, JFK and Lincoln! 

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

It's wild because people like Harris and Biden keep saying "we have no room for this kind of violence in our country" but then continue to allow guns to be sold where you can buy a bottle of wine and a baby carrier in the same place. Maybe stop giving us crazy options for president?? Maybe don't allow a far right agenda and/or manifesto from happening? Maybe don't allow the head of the Heritage Foundation to say "We're on the brink of another American Revolution and there will be no bloodshed as long as the left keeps it that way."

I'm sorry, but this seems to be a catalyst for a number of things. Could've been a far right agenda to prove Trump's "strength" vs Biden's weakness. Could've been a scapegoat attack to try and spark more political division in the country and make things get violent on both sides. I don't think it's staged or faked, but I don't think it happened without a reason deeper than just some pissed off hillbilly running to a rooftop.

The point I was making here wasn't whether or not the assassination attempt was an assassination attempt or not. It's clear it was meant to be a headshot. The point I'm making is looking at the entire thing, it makes me question who plotted the entire thing, what the motive was, and what's going on with the investigation. Some reports claimed that the Secret Service saw a gunman in a field over an hour before and they noticed him on the rooftop for a while before he started shooting. If that's true, then it means the SS didn't give a fuck and failed to do their job. Cant tell if that's a credible claim or not though

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

22 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Trump was a single head gesture away from joining the likes of assassinated American political icons such as MLK, Malcolm X, JFK and Lincoln. 

How anyone thinks there’s some grand and minor scheme to discredit Biden out of all of this is seriously beyond me. It it’s upsetting to think people would’ve been saying these things about MLK, Malcolm X, JFK and Lincoln! 

even in an alternate universe where trump was assassinated, his status as an “icon” would be NOWHERE near any of the individuals you just mentioned. comparing him to them is just crazy considering trump has done nothing but bring chaos in this country :eartha:

1 hour ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I’m still very curious about the shooters motive

I guess the motive was political. He likely also registered as a Republican for strategic reasons to prevent Trump in the primaries.

14 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

One of these things is not like the others :aubrey:

I doubt it was staged but let's not pretend Trump is not what he is...

35 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

even in an alternate universe where trump was assassinated, his status as an “icon” would be NOWHERE near any of the individuals you just mentioned. comparing him to them is just crazy considering trump has done nothing but bring chaos in this country :eartha:

28 minutes ago, DCooper said:

One of these things is not like the others :aubrey:

I doubt it was staged but let's not pretend Trump is not what he is...

If you wish.