ultrabanisters

Donald Trump Injured After Assassination Attempt at Rally

29 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

I guess the motive was political. He likely also registered as a Republican for strategic reasons to prevent Trump in the primaries.

I read something like this, he was registered republicans but donated to democrats. Also can't verify tho

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

this whole situation unfortunately hasn't surprised me :azealia: i feel like people from other countries here have been a lot more shocked, but if you look at recent events with the rise of gun violence, and antics of trump supporters (jan 6 for example) this is really not that surprising and i hate to say that. i think that's also why a lot of people online have been making jokes. people here have become so desensitized to these things it doesn't even shock us at this point and it's sad. if anything we've gotten to the point where i kinda expected something like this to happen rather than not happen, and i don't wish harm on anyone but at the rate our country is going, it's really not that far fetched. it shouldn't be this way and this behavior shouldn't be normalized but just really sad our country has turned out this way

492482-1.png

♡︎

12 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Ily but this is simply not true, whoever told you this lied 😭

having guns anywhere other than a GUN store is crazy work anyway 😭 like wdym you can buy a gun in the aisle next to the polly pockets in walmart.... 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

14 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

They're literally at Walmart. Maybe not a convenience store but the point remains the same. Completely absurd

Maybe I am just a cynic, but I absolutely have a feeling that Trump will be painted in a more positive light historically than is accurate to how we feel about him today. In 40-50 years, he will be an "American Populist" President who won two non-consecutive terms, renegotiated NAFTA and a bunch of trade deals to the US's benefit, and had a very pretty and elegant foreign wife - and everything else will be seen as overreaction and political nonsense. So in a sense, I agree with @Strangelove, I just don't think it's accurate or true. 

A similar thing is happening with Reagan, where he is being portrayed as much more competent and with it than he was during his Presidency. His actual approval ratings where quite low throughout his first term, comparative to what was standard back then - and his image only started to greatly improve after he left office. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

26 minutes ago, Mer said:

Maybe I am just a cynic, but I absolutely have a feeling that Trump will be painted in a more positive light historically than is accurate to how we feel about him today. In 40-50 years, he will be an "American Populist" President who won two non-consecutive terms, renegotiated NAFTA and a bunch of trade deals to the US's benefit, and had a very pretty and elegant foreign wife - and everything else will be seen as overreaction and political nonsense. So in a sense, I agree with @Strangelove, I just don't think it's accurate or true. 

A similar thing is happening with Reagan, where he is being portrayed as much more competent and with it than he was during his Presidency. His actual approval ratings where quite low throughout his first term, comparative to what was standard back then - and his image only started to greatly improve after he left office. 

i feel like the uk is a bit more disconnected in the sense of seeing our former prime ministers as monsters. i still remember when margaret thatcher died almost everyone i came across was essentially celebrating her death and there were marches with plaquards and masks. basically our leaders are always remembered less fondly than their american counterparts... it’s quite odd

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

19 hours ago, DCooper said:

They're literally at Walmart. Maybe not a convenience store but the point remains the same. Completely absurd

I live Oklahoma and as I travel around through here and nearby states, you often see convenience type stores that do sell guns. Huge signs up on the road and in strip malls. It’s crazy to me.

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

4 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I live Oklahoma and as I travel around through here and nearby states, you often see convenience type stores that do sell guns. Huge signs up on the road and in strip malls. It’s crazy me.

Deranged

1 hour ago, Wait For Life said:

Walmart stopped selling guns and ammo in 2019 apparently - still very recently. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

yall know who should win the election... 

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

like yea donald staged him getting shot and biden is on his death bed but who cares about them, what about me #MAXXFORTHEWIN #MAXX2024

free heart shaped sunglasses for everyone and free healthcare i guess, oh and higher security on pew pewwwwsss 

:twirls:

43 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i feel like the uk is a bit more disconnected in the sense of seeing our former prime ministers as monsters. i still remember when margaret thatcher died almost everyone i came across was essentially celebrating her death and there were marches with plaquards and masks. basically our leaders are always remembered less fondly than their american counterparts... it’s quite odd

Perhaps because most of you guys don’t vote for the actual PM, but just their party - so there isn’t either a halo effect or much of a cult of personality? 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

15 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Walmart stopped selling guns and ammo in 2019 apparently - still very recently. 

They still sell other types of guns and rifles. They stopped selling handguns and high capacity ammunition. 

I believe most of what they sell now is geared toward hunting.

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

1 hour ago, Wait For Life said:

It’s just one of the comments on here earlier saying you can buy them alongside a tv and baby carrier lol :eek3: I was unsure tbf lol

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

12 minutes ago, Mer said:

Perhaps because most of you guys don’t vote for the actual PM, but just their party - so there isn’t either a halo effect or much of a cult of personality? 

We vote for the party but it’s the one running for PM that makes or breaks it too a lot of the time. Boris Johnson was token personality candidate for the Conservative Party :toofunny:

im from an old pit village and they will never forget what Margaret thatcher did, so I live in a complete labour area 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

Trump's life in 2023-2024 has been wilder than his presidency of 4 years - he got arrested and his first mugshot, convicted guilty because of his hush money crimes and now the assassination attempt :eek3:

2.gif

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Trump's life in 2023-2024 has been wilder than his presidency of 4 years - he got arrested and his first mugshot, convicted guilty because of his hush money crimes and now the assassination attempt :eek3:

the bad thing is that the assassination attempt will overshadow the previous things, it comes just in time for him