DemonMic2003

If you could change something about your fav tv show / movie what would it be?

Red would just still be alive and the dead body killed by the bull was just someone else. Then he'd be back and the Blacklist would never end. 😁 Any other fans of The Blacklist over here? 

It was expensive watch it 

There would be way more of the wilderness plot line in Yellowjackets than we've been getting

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

Basically not kill off the key characters in Grey's Anatomy

7 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Red would just still be alive and the dead body killed by the bull was just someone else. Then he'd be back and the Blacklist would never end. 😁 Any other fans of The Blacklist over here? 

Just now, Super Movie said:

There would be way more of the wilderness plot line in Yellowjackets than we've been getting

Slay, although i've never watched any of those shows :runs:. For me I'd have the high school characters of Teen Wolf be a tad older then in the existing show. Have them in the first 2 seasons be in grade 11 then in the next 2 seasons after be in grade 12 (although I'd also have 3B just be season 4) then season 5 & 6 (and maybe do a 7th season) would be the final seasons and take place in collage.

In The Last Unicorn, I wish they had made the main character, Lady Amalthea, less dumb and vain. Her character is supposed to be wise, and that wisdom is displayed well in some parts of the movie but in other parts she really annoys me. I still love her character, but that always bothers me a little bit.

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

Insatiable: third season, I need closure!

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

• Not necessarily my favourite, but in the case of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, remove some cringe scenes and give it an ending it deserved. It was some of the worst conclusions I’ve seen

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

not favourite favourite but in stranger things, why did u kill bob? naur, give joyce some happiness, you alreadys stole her kid and man and another man and her ex husband is a bitch, hope hopper doesnt die in s5 (he probably will)

O1y-Q6ay-OBY.gif

44 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Aria would be A

to this day im still absolutely convinced marlene king was just petty about people being able to figure that  out and changed everything around in a desperate attempt for a “shocking” reveal that no one would have guessed and by that I mean it’s because it didn’t make ANY fucking sense  :stareney3:

and on the topic of PLL alison should have stayed a villian… actually if aria wasn’t A it should have been her. 

but them barely giving her anything when she came back other than being a meek housewife archetype in frumpy sweaters was absolutely vile to both the character and sasha. she should have stayed the near manipulative (nearly sociopathic) but glamorous mysterious bitch with iconic one liners that we all knew and loved! 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

4 minutes ago, Escapism said:

to this day im still absolutely convinced marlene king was just petty about people being able to figure that  out and changed everything around in a desperate attempt for a “shocking” reveal that no one would have guessed and by that I mean it’s because it didn’t make ANY fucking sense  :stareney3:

and on the topic of PLL alison should have stayed a villian… actually if aria wasn’t A it should have been her. 

but them barely giving her anything when she came back other than being a meek housewife archetype in frumpy sweaters was absolutely vile to both the character and sasha. she should have stayed the near sociopathic but glamorous mysterious bitch that we all knew and loved! 

See im fine with her having character development, (how they handled her in pll perfectionists is much better then the actual show) but they instead decided on character assassianation. 

6 minutes ago, Escapism said:

lmaoooo this is actually so real though i’m also convinced 

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif