Elle

Lana and Jeremy Dufrene attending Karen Elson’s wedding at Electric Lady Studios in New York City - September 7th, 2024

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Didn’t her training say that it was all very hard work? :stareney2:

Wouldn’t she have muscle?- again not to be speculative but her muscle is non existent on pictures atleast- her face has lost all muscle in her jaw aswell. I hope she’s well because she looks back to her “aka” days where she said she was too broke to buy coco puffs.

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Wouldn’t she have muscle?- again not to be speculative but her muscle is non existent on pictures atleast- her face has lost all muscle in her jaw aswell. I hope she’s well because she looks back to her “aka” days where she said she was too broke but coco puffs.

She sure is thin right now, and the thinner you are the least muscles show… But I have no idea. As long as she is healthy… This is now my motto when it comes to physique / trends / gaining or losing weight… 

7 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I don’t mean to be rude but she still seems to be losing weight and was slim a month ago- is this what prescription treatments do? Just curious 

I know a little how Ozempic and all work for people who are struggling daily with their weight and are diagnosed as having a disease with food/obesity (constantly thinking about food the same way an alcoholic person does for booze). The drug stops the craving, which helps people lose weight. Mixed with exercise and healthier habits, it can help someone lose lots of pounds. But it also comes with side effects for some people (hair loss, digestive problems, etc.)

Lana sure wasn’t obese before losing weight… So I don’t know 

anyways back to topic!

Who else attended at the wedding besides Lana & Jeremy, Taylor & Travis, Jack Antonoff, Dan Auerbach?

2.gif

“Dr. Daniel Psaltis shooting down speculation that the singer has been taking Ozempic. Marvelling at her toned legs, he said: "That's not Ozempic, that's not something you can buy in the store, that's good old fashioned hard work in the gym.” 

a doctor said that now can you all shut the fuck up :oprah3:

:paris: she looks amazing 

new york always brings out this other effortless smart-casual look of her :xcry:

also yall tf, y’all know if someone takes antidepressants their weight can fluctuate drastically throughout years :um4: one year you can be highkey thick and healthy looking, and the very next ur bones would be sticking out like you been bashing ozempic for breakfast, lunch and dinner

so let’s chill with the buzzword accusations a bit :tanisha:

She looks so pretty, I love that dress!

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

7 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

“Dr. Daniel Psaltis shooting down speculation that the singer has been taking Ozempic. Marvelling at her toned legs, he said: "That's not Ozempic, that's not something you can buy in the store, that's good old fashioned hard work in the gym.” 

a doctor said that now can you all shut the fuck up :oprah3:

plus this 🫰🏼💥🫰🏼💥

people who tend to work out or are on antidepressants or any antipsychotics, or even both, would get it :dmd:

but yh lana ain’t no ozempic girl and nothing apart from simple weight loss suggests it

3 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

plus this 🫰🏼💥🫰🏼💥

people who tend to work out or are on antidepressants or any antipsychotics, or even both, would get it :dmd:

but yh lana ain’t no ozempic girl and nothing apart from simple weight loss suggests it

Yeah. And I hate talking about her weight like this, but she has been steadily losing it since MITA in Rio like. People just love to talk about things they don't know, ozempic is NOT a miracle weight loss drug even, it still has to be used along with a doctor and with a healthy balanced diet and workout, there are a lot of side effects as it is an actual medicine for type 2 diabetes. There's a lot of misinformation online of people using it as a buzzword.

But really, Lana looked good then, and she looks good now, I'm glad she's happy and thriving.

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

1 minute ago, Cult Leader said:

Yeah. And I hate talking about her weight like this, but she has been steadily losing it since MITA in Rio like. People just love to talk about things they don't know, ozempic is NOT a miracle weight loss drug even, it still has to be used along with a doctor and with a healthy balanced diet and workout, there are a lot of side effects as it is an actual medicine for type 2 diabetes. There's a lot of misinformation online of people using it as a buzzword.

But really, Lana looked good then, and she looks good now, I'm glad she's happy and thriving.

Exactly this! She’s literally looking better and healthier than ever and somehow people fail to see it :bebe:

and also GAWD her leg is legging in this dress, absolutely stunning, especially on that video she looks so incredible :trisha:

Who cares if she’s on ozempic or not… Most rich women in LA are on it right now, she very well could be too, and she very well could not be. It’s very silly to me to say with your chest that she is or isn’t on it as if any of us know, when she herself has never talked about it. The obsession with trying to prove she isn’t on it is as weird to me as accusing her of being on it tbh. It’s giving me the same vibes as people arguing back and forth years ago about if she had work done or not, as if getting work done is this evil thing that devalues her as a person. Who cares! At the end of the day, she looks good.

sig-cropped.png

If she were with, say, Quavo, the combined hotness would melt the planet. She’s doing this for all of us :oopna:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt