Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

I'm glad she's happyย & don't want to sound selfishย but I really hope she signedย a prenup. I'd be pissed if some of the money I've spent on her went to him if this doesn't work outย :runs:

492482-1.png

โ™ก๏ธŽ

I hate that shes married to a trumpย supporter, but I fear her getting married in a swamp to an alligator tour guide at the peak of her career is kinda too iconic of a pop culture moment for me to be mad at herโ€ฆ

5 minutes ago, Your Favorite Boy said:

So much happy for her but at the same time like someone said here, something shifted inside me. I donโ€™t thinkย she will retire but the idea of taking a break to live her life at full for a while isย concrete more than ever. Lana has been literally the soundtrack of my life since 2011 and the thought of being some time without her new content for a certain period it makes me feel a little lost. But anyway, untilย sheโ€™s happy everything is fine. She deserves all the love.

I get what you're saying but if she can get married just before releasing a new album she probably doesn't need to take any long breaks to live her life.

ย 

She said once that touring is the only thing she considers work so maybe she'll slow down there but she's constantly writing and recording just as she lives... I don't think she has to force herself to make albums (even though it happened a couple of times when having writer's block).

ย 

If she ever has children I'm sure she'd be 6 months pregnant in the booth singing and freestyling with Jackย :hide:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

so I knew I wasn't gonna eat an entire cake slice, so in Lana fashion, I got a mini cherry pie, and didn't have candles, so using a lighter for that ๐ŸฅณwPsAyc9.png

Bon Appetitย :kiss:

fireworks-heart-glasses.gif

lana-del-rey-lana-del-rey-firework.gif

*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšเผบโ˜†เผป*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš

Again, this guy must have the biggestย 

Spoiler

cock

in the world. Because I don't see the attraction.

ย 

That said, I'm happy for her, as long as she's happy. And it fitsย with the southern gothic so well.

ย 

Let's just hope it also doesn't mean the album will come out 2 years from now because she's dickmatized

I'm crying, we finally made it kids. This is like witnessing something huge. This is major!

2.gif

1 minute ago, Embach said:

I'm crying, we finally made it kids. This is like witnessing something huge. This is major!

I wasnโ€™t prepared for this to happen so soonย :oprah: at least itโ€™s good newsย