Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

3 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

do we know if she legally took his last name? elizabeth woolridge dufrene doesn't have the same ring to it 😭😭

So, a few years ago I read a fan tweet saying that Lana advised her to not change her last name if she ever got married. So unless she changed her mind, that’s the answer 

baseless speculation and pure vibes but is it just me who feels like there wasn't even an engagement period, but it was more of a spontaneous "hey i love you lets get married tomorrow"? which tbh i think is kinda cute if its the case :hooker:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

27 minutes ago, Embach said:

Del Rey’s mother Patricia Ann Hill, 68, her sister Caroline Grant and brother Charlie Hill-Grant all attended the couple’s wedding, reported the outlet.

I doubt US Magazine has an inside track on the guest list. They are just naming relatives. 

1 hour ago, Embach said:

To my surprise I wasn't shocked but I was emotional. It's like a finale to a movie moment

It's really so sweet. Our Lanita is finally married. I reckon she'll probably get pregnant next year (if she's not already).

We'll get a boppy Lasso (hopefully), and then after that it's all family content, Fingertips, Sweet Carolina, sweet lullabies for Clementine. I'm already bored of it, but again, as long as she's happy lol.

36 minutes ago, Embach said:

Del Rey’s mother Patricia Ann Hill, 68, her sister Caroline Grant and brother Charlie Hill-Grant all attended the couple’s wedding, reported the outlet.

I don’t believe it till I see it 

Cuz like, If u completely cut someone out of ur life why would u invite them to what is

supposed to be one of ur happiest days

Just now, rocknrollgroupie said:

I don’t believe it till I see it 

Cuz like, If u completely cut someone out of ur life why would u invite them to what is supposed to be one of ur happiest days

you don't know the details of lana's personal life lmfao don't be a freak

43 minutes ago, Embach said:

hoping that uncensored Fingertips version was on the wedding playlist:hooker:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

you don't know the details of lana's personal life lmfao don't be a freak

You’re right I don’t know, that’s just the impression I got from things she has said + wrote over the years.