Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

tbh i think jeremy doesn’t photograph too well but i can actually see him being quite handsome irl. he has a rugged cowboy look that i think is kinda sexy :hooker:

(not gonna comment on his potential political views etc here lmao but just from a purely superficial looks perspective)

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 minute ago, Sadaurora said:

Seems like shes been dating this guy for like months probably since last year, it would explain the countless alabama sightings shes had there

I don't think so.. he was dating a girl until may of this year.. she posted it.. and her daughter too on TikTok 

5 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

It was a very bad time for the year of the Lipsters... :bebe:

Walk straight, keep your head up
Barrie James
I'm walking with you
Jack Donoghue
We won't forget you
Francesco Carrozzini
Walk straight, keep your head up

:xcry:

2 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

I don't think so.. he was dating a girl until may of this year.. she posted it.. and her daughter too on TikTok 

Who? Maybe they werent actually dating lol? Either way it could be they started dating in may since thats when she started posting him on sm 

16 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Not to be that person but are those drone pics? Because if so.. wow that’s kinda weird..

Honestly I’m kinda disappointed this is how people found out. She deserved this one day and to tell people in her own way. 

No wedding day leak?

3 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

She's finally having her own HONEYMOON omg :trisha::oprah9::trisha:

Honeymoon is ALIVE and BREATHING!! :true:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS