Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

That post where she said, “all is how it should be” feels especially poignant now. I don’t want to be overly dramatic, but I can’t help but wonder if her recent career highs were a kind of one last lap before taking a step back. The big shows, Skims campaign, the accolades—maybe they’re the perfect end cap to this chapter of her life, as she begins a new one. I don’t think she’ll ever retire from writing or making music, but it feels like we might see her pull back a bit? We’ve been lucky to have her consistently release albums, but I’m starting to realize that could shift. She also told us back in February “things are about to get crazy….for a long time”:dua:

Tumblr

4 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

That post where she said, “all is how it should be” feels especially poignant now. I don’t want to be overly dramatic, but I can’t help but wonder if her recent career highs were a kind of one last lap before taking a step back. The big shows, Skims campaign, the accolades—maybe they’re the perfect end cap to this chapter of her life, as she begins a new one. I don’t think she’ll ever retire from writing or making music, but it feels like we might see her pull back a bit? We’ve been lucky to have her consistently release albums, but I’m starting to realize that could shift. She also told us back in February “things are about to get crazy….for a long time”:dua:

was thinking the same thing. i would assume (with the way lana is) she wont want to be touring, doing press tours, promoting albums, etc while being married. especially knowing that jeremy is just a normal guy whos never dealt with her type of lifestyle before. i wouldn’t be surprised if this marks the point of her career where she slows down and focuses on her private life. i think shes always wanted that, and that this is the perfect excuse for her. 

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

was thinking the same thing. i would assume (with the way lana is) she wont want to be touring, doing press tours, promoting albums, etc while being married. i wouldn’t be surprised if this marks the point of her career where she slows down and focuses on her private life. i think shes always wanted that, and that this is the perfect excuse for her. 

Don’t forget me :wowcry:

Tumblr

2 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

was thinking the same thing. i would assume (with the way lana is) she wont want to be touring, doing press tours, promoting albums, etc while being married. especially knowing that jeremy is just a normal guy whos never dealt with her type of lifestyle before. i wouldn’t be surprised if this marks the point of her career where she slows down and focuses on her private life. i think shes always wanted that, and that this is the perfect excuse for her. 

So bittersweet..... omg :crying5:

16 minutes ago, Creyk said:

A person is more than their political affiliation and you never met him once. There are obviously other qualities that sparked her interest, which are far more important than who he is voting for.

Him wanting transwomen beat down is also far more important than who he is voting for. 

1 hour ago, West Coast said:

Wishing for the demise or her relationship when she's not even been married for 24 hours is weird, no matter what we think of the guy. Let her be happy with her ''problematic'' man, damn. :takeitdoen:

“It’s weird to criticize or look down on my favorite celebrity because of her marriage to a racist xenophobic homophobe! my parasocial idol can do no wrong omg protect mother 🥺

if this is true then imma freak. imma weirdo. and what the hell am i doing here. i’ll love her music til the day i die but she’s not my idol. i’m gonna call her a hypocrite and if she’s being hypocritical just like anybody else. Fuck that marriage i hope she ends up learning something from it all in the end. 

5 minutes ago, helloheaven said:

“It’s weird to criticize or look down on my favorite celebrity because of her marriage to a racist xenophobic homophobe! my parasocial idol can do no wrong omg protect mother 🥺

if this is true then imma freak. imma weirdo. and what the hell am i doing here. i’ll love her music til the day i die but she’s not my idol. i’m gonna call her a hypocrite and if she’s being hypocritical just like anybody else. Fuck that marriage i hope she ends up learning something from it all in the end. 

I never said he wasn't problematic, his Facebook posts are pretty telling, but it's weird that people care this deeply about an almost 40 year old woman's private life just because she's a celebrity and has a so called platform--she is grown. I'm here for the music and activities pertaining to her art, but that's me and I will not elaborate further. :oprah7:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

I never said he wasn't problematic, his Facebook posts are pretty telling, but it's weird that people care this deeply about an almost 40 year old woman's private life just because she's a celebrity and has a so called platform--she is grown. I will not elaborate further. :oprah7:

a celebrity that many people look up to who has now MARRIED someone who ISNT a good person...

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Getting hitched in the bayou bayou 🐊

Kith softly in the rain :hooker:

Not that smart

But she’s full on married! 🤵♂️👰♀️

pontoon.jpg

is that picture real, i seriously cant tell anymore

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

19 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

is it the end of an era uh? 😭 is it the end of Lanerica? 

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Getting hitched in the bayou bayou 🐊

Kith softly in the rain :hooker:

Not that smart 🧠

But she’s full on married! 🤵👰

pontoon.jpg

not the WordArt banner :defeated: