Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

25 minutes ago, ionut said:

i fear we're never getting those wedding photos

donโ€™t say that please donโ€™t say thatย :ohsnap:

ย 

๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™..

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119tm0xa5wga61up5ptu

3 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

The takes in this thread really get worse with each page.ย 

If there was nothing, what would you attribute it to?

we're just observing, but seeing as how this is a Lana forum, I'm sure it's a big deal to some. but I just can't help but say,ย 
it feels like an entirely new chapter for her, and I'm so happy and excited for her.ย 

I feel like once everything settles down, people won't be in a reactive mode, life'll just move on.ย 

I do hope, that she doesn't forget about us in some kind of way if anything. I don't wanna sound any kind of entitled, but I know that she treasures the fandom, especially after creating Ocean Blvd. so. when the time's right, we'll get an update. boundaries. let them have their marital moment.ย 

relax, separate yourself from the situation.ย 

all good, meaningful and lasting things come with time. so we're just gonna have to chill.ย 

Congrats to them again <3ย 

p.s.
do have to say, this all feels so magical, you can't help but feel a bit inspired/ motivated to learn from the situation and apply it somehow.ย 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif
ย 

4 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

We're just watching, but since this is a Lana forum, I'm sure it's a big deal to some. But I can't help but sayย 
that this is like a whole new chapter for her, and I'm so happy and excited for her.ย 

I feel like once everything settles down, people won't be in reactive mode, life will go on.ย 

I hope she doesn't forget about us in some way. I don't want to sound pretentious, but I know she cherishes the fandom, especially after creating Ocean Blvd. So when the time is right, we'll have an update. Boundaries. Let them have their wedding moment.ย 

Relax, separate yourself from the situation.ย 

All good, meaningful, lasting things come with time. So we're going to have to relax.ย 

Congratulations to them again <3ย 

Ps
I have to say that this all seems so magical, one can't help but feel a little inspired/motivated to learn from the situation and apply it in some way.ย 

I don't know what you mean after "that ย everything will be sorted out"

the November 5 elections?

2 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

I don't know what you mean after "that ย everything will be sorted out"

the November 5 elections?

I won't allow a lack of comprehension to get me potentially dragged into the sloughier parts of discourse, you guys can do that.ย 
but if you must know what I meant, in regards to the scope of the thread, and the main discussion on it.ย 

life goes on. worry about yourself. she'll continue w her career or however/whatever way.ย 

in regards to being a fan of her music so on, there's really nothing else we can do.ย 
nor, should we infuse the event of her wedding in any type of way. I mean, go ahead discuss with the others, but it's not that kind of convo for me.ย 

peak your curiosity and heighten however you want your drive for political discourse, but just keep it practical, and no need to include me in it with respect w this forum's regard.ย 

I'd wanna add something w a bit of tang to be said, but I honestly don't feel the need to further elaborate.ย 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif
ย 

3 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

lana's stalker unfollowing her bc she's married is fucking sending me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ did he think he had a chance like??

ย 

2FdXqcU_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

him having deftonesย playing in the background while he screen recorded himย unfollowing her (and chuck) then scrolling through her posts with the โ€œI WATCHED YOU CHANGEโ€ part blasting took me outย 

ย 

and then posting this on his story too

956-C6-C28-F481-411-D-9-CA9-3-F1-FC125-A

ย I donโ€™t think just unfollowing her is gonna better this mans mental healthโ€ฆ he needs a mental institution that hasย availableย straight jackets,ย padded cells, and a psychiatrist thatโ€™s an expert in dealing with extreme delusionย 

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  gZ0f.gif

ย 

Sadly I think there is a strong chance that sheโ€™ll disappear into her Louisiana life and settle down privately. Meaning - no music. IK thatโ€™s selfish of me to mourn..ย :crai:

Why do some of y'all think she's gonna stop making music? Even thought she has found the love waiting for her, doesn't mean that she couldn't concentrate on other things. We know she loves creating music and I think that she's subconsciously making music even when she's really not making music. I think that some of y'all are only saying these things about her quitting because y'all think that a woman nearly 40 can't make music but she can. Lana can make music. And from what we know, I think she likes it.

ย 

But yeah, let's give her the time she needs, she's been waiting to get married for ages and it has been her dream so let's let her be happy for once.ย 

6 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

History Repeats Itself :xcry:

Lana is in her *Billy Bob Thornton* era right now. I predict the same fate of Lana's marriage with Jeremy as that of Angelina and Billy. It's destined to crash and burn. :illumilana2:

ย 

Girl, read the room.

2.gif

11 hours ago, star Iux said:

itโ€™s very poetic for lana to leave the trailer park life only to return after she realized the fame and fortune wasnโ€™t worth it

ย 

ย 

babes I hope this is sarcasm (which I often donโ€™t get so I apologise if thatโ€™s the case lol) but she never lived the trailer park life for real, it was only a year and she did it to get away from the easy life and find inspiration on her own but letโ€™s not forget that she had always had a home to go back to, a family and some type of wealth- letโ€™s remember that most people who live in trailer parks have no choice, they have underpaid jobs if any, they struggle, itโ€™s their only option, itโ€™s not a โ€œlife experienceโ€. sheโ€™s now a millionaire, cosplayingย working class wonโ€™t change thatย 

4 minutes ago, tombombadil01 said:

Babe, I hope this is sarcasm (which I don't often get so I apologize if it is lol) but she never really experienced the trailer park life, it was only for a year and she did it to get away from the easy life and find inspiration for herself, but let's not forget she always had a home to return to, a family and some form of wealth - let's remember most people who live in trailer parks have no choice, they have low paid jobs or none at all, they struggle, it's their only option, it's not a "life experience". She's a millionaire now, working class cosplay won't change thatย 

you are right but she frequently indicates that she would like to return to certain moments of her life before Lana, when there is no anxiety about tomorrow, the austere life can have its charm

ย 

47 minutes ago, Escapism said:

him having deftonesย playing in the background while he screen recorded himย unfollowing her (and chuck) then scrolling through her posts with the โ€œI WATCHED YOU CHANGEโ€ part blasting took me outย 

the earnest seriousness of this visual has me CHORTLING so hard in bed it literally woke my bf up ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ pleaseeeeee that is so FUNNY

Wq9zHLl.jpg

35 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

History Repeats Itself :xcry:

Lana is in her *Billy Bob Thornton* era right now. I predict the same fate of Lana's marriage with Jeremy as that of Angelina and Billy. It's destined to crash and burn. :illumilana2:

ย 

girl??????????.............

7 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

i saw someone say that now that everyone in QFTC has been exposed/had something bad happen to them lanaโ€™s marriage was the rewardโ€ฆ and now iโ€™m thinking what if her and jeremy have been plotting this since 2019 like what do you mean youโ€™re an alligator tour guider thatโ€™s literally not reallll๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญitโ€™s a fake job and heโ€™s a secret agent who helped her expose everyone and they fell in love along the way

omg you're onto something... this is like this Disney movie Princess Protection Program, dad of Selena's Gomez character was a secret agent and they we're living also in a swamp!ย :excited:ย does this mean Lana's in danger??

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care