Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

We finally have Azealia’s thoughts on the wedding. We can close this thread now. 

IMG-0530.jpg

why she's talking about herself in 3rd person, nvm propably another c0ke rant 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

1 hour ago, jaesana said:

Yeahhh for me personally it’s ACAB 100%. And not only was Sean Larkin a cop, he was a cop prominently featured on Tulsa Live PD, a show that exploited POC, poor people, people with addictions, etc.

it seems like Lana has a type; and that type is not progressive. At all.

So you're saying every single police officer in the United States is a terrible person?

1 minute ago, Manchild said:

So you're saying every single police officer in the United States is a terrible person?

Not going to get into this on Lanaboards because there’s plenty of discussion online around behind the term ACAB. Short answer is that I’m sure they can be nice when the uniform is off. Being a cop is working on behalf of the state, often weaponized against marginalized communities. My overall point was I would be way more disgusted w her marrying a cop rather than a guy from Louisiana. One holds tremendous power and the other is a pretty standard American Republican 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

3 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

We finally have Azealia’s thoughts on the wedding. We can close this thread now. 

IMG-0530.jpg

Clocked her a bit. It’s interesting though, Trump’s presidency sort of exposed the misconception that America was a progressive nation when  the South just didn’t have a voice for a long time.

Lana has taken progressive stances, sure, but her music has dealt with a lot of regressive themes like the romanticization of an older, more conservative America and a yearning to perform traditional gender roles.

I don’t think Lana’s racist or phobic of anyone, but ultimately a religious woman who believes in the idea of sinning, being saved, and God loving all of us. Take from that what you will.

I do think it was lame af of her to criticize Kanye for endorsing Trump, but maybe she has apologized privately 🙂↕️🙂↕️

Maybe… just maybe… she and her husband want to enjoy a few days together and with friends, if they’re still there, before telling the rest of the world of their wedding. The most important people to them already they’re married, there’s no need to rush and tell the world too. 
Let them enjoy this time. Lana will share the news when she wants to.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png