Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

her ass had the nerve to drag sean in concerts, social media, billboards only for it to be revealed that she was texting an engaged man for 4 years to ultimately marry him in a swamp is like beyond ridiculous 

they deserve each other

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I like you too girl, and yes i am.

I am not denying the fact that it's disgusting, and of course i am disappointed in her for marrying someone like that. But thats as far as it goes for me. I'm a fan because i love her music and her personal life really isn't a part of that. He's not going to change his views and Lana isn't going to change her mind, it is what it is.

I respect that. My problem is it that this woman is more impactful than she seems to understand.

Taylor Swift got hundreds of thousands of people (to register) to vote for Kamala Harris bc of a Instagram post. Jeremy's voice (metaphorically) is amplified just like that now that Lana is Lana Del Dufrene or Lizzy Dufrene or some shit. If she convinces him that beating up trans women in bathrooms is a dickhead thing to do, good. But I don't see her doing that. I don't wanna wake up one day to Question for the Culture 2.0: "But why can't we beat trans women up? Hmm? Really makes u think!"

she's influenced by her partners more than the other way around, if she marries this man and becomes an anti-trans, anti-queer Trump supporter? that would be awful.

giphy.gif

Just now, bunoner said:

her ass had the nerve to drag sean in concerts, social media, billboards only for it to be revealed that she was texting an engaged man for 4 years to ultimately marry him in a swamp is like beyond ridiculous 

they deserve each other

someone who was close to him already stated that he was not engaged to anybody for 13 years, let’s stop all this speculation :awkney:

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

I give it a year before they get divorced anyway :oprah3:

Ultraviolence 2.0 era incoming!

giphy.gif

to be honest, her choice to marry this man is questioning.

i have nothing to say but i wish he changed his political views - maybe compromised by Lana's (since those posts were 2 or 3 years ago, i am a believer in the kindness of people) if not, then yes, i am manifesting a divorce album. (we need Honeymoon From Hell - the Honeymoon sequel)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

to be honest, her choice to marry this man is questioning.

i have nothing to say but i wish he changed his political views - maybe compromised by Lana's (since those posts were 2 or 3 years ago) if not, then yes, i am manifesting a divorce album. (we need Honeymoon From Hell - the Honeymoon sequel)

Get her jade

45 minutes ago, Creyk said:

She knows him personally. You don't.

I’m aware of that. I wasn’t speaking for Lana.

What I was responding to what the concept of having her fans “take her word for it” when his viewpoints don’t exactly match the description of being “smart, kind, and caring” which is what id say about anyone else who is an antivaxxer, trump supporter, and makes reposts about beating trans people. 
especially when you have a prominently female and LGBT fanbase on top of it all.
just because he treats her well and she gets to see a personal side to him we don’t doesn’t mean his beliefs aren’t still harmful to others outside lana. and encouraging them to entrust in her vision of him when it’s people with his beliefs that puts a danger to people’s health, could have their rights taken away or physically assaulted due to their gender identity is ridiculous.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

what if the wedding was faked only for an MV?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

Ultraviolence 2.0 era incoming!

The catch though is that she'll be singing ballads about him for the next few years after the divorce. I miss the simple days when it was just barrie and francesco :xcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The catch though is that she'll be singing ballads about him for the next few years after the divorce. I miss the simple days when it was just barrie and francesco :xcry:

When g-eazy is better then Jeremiah

9 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

someone who was close to him already stated that he was not engaged to anybody for 13 years, let’s stop all this speculation :awkney:

What’s the source for this? The Kelli girl was definitely with Jeremy for a very long time because there are Facebook posts with them from like 2014. He also adopted one of her daughters. Is there proof that she lied about any of this?

super parasocial and literally just me projecting feelings of trauma onto a celebrity 💀 but i am sure a lot of you can relate to watching your straight/cis friends in school fall for the homophobic/conservative male stereotype and feeling totally unseen/cast aside. it would take something a lot worse for her personal life to change the love i have had for her since i was like 13, but it still sucks. lana has been the soundtrack to so many things for all of us and i think we have all sought a sense of safety in the music. it makes sense that there is 90 pages of people being upset and going in circles when your security blanket all of a sudden becomes a reminder of ways that you actually are NOT safe.

Bring back donaghue I miss his weird dirty bed and shirtless pics, they were better than what we have now 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

wait this makes so much sense, cause during her Hangout Festival, I remember seeing livestream videos online of the show and in the crowd there were more people than normal at barricade by Chuck and the Usual gang (Pammy, Val, etc) and it was his children and the childrens significant others im assuming. wow I was so curious who those lucky fans were 

https://x.com/kalifornianfr/status/1840523682940092678