Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

2 hours ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

Not the video of them making out in his truck going around twitter now :bebe: she’s going to get papped by every teen with an android in that swamptown omg

Ewww Lana is really making out with her Sleep Paralysis Demon 👹 What kind of voodoo has he done on her?!?!

22 minutes ago, lucky blue said:

I think QFTC and its backlash did more damage than we think. We know Lana’s online and even though she tries to act like she’s above all the criticism we know it gets to her. She’s a hypersensitive person, and if you read between the lines of her output post-QFTC you can tell she felt exiled from the culture. Iirc she said in QFTC her biggest critics were liberal women, so imagine trying to be understood by them only to be harshly critiqued time and time again (see Ann Powers’ NPR piece on NFR!, but also critics sabotaging her chances at award recognition, indie communities not taking her seriously up until recently, etc.).

I don’t think it’s a coincidence she left LA for the South and embraced a… let’s say southern mindset! Like you all say, she’s a white woman with very little to lose, why wouldn’t she embrace a world that is less critical and more accepting of the themes Lana discusses in her music?

I totally get why some of you are upset though. But I disconnected from Lana the person post-mesh mask. I knew things were headed down a weird path after that.

ngl i hope her crashout blows up in her face.

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Dark Angel said:

honestly i think she'd be more into the crystals than disturbed by them :oic3:

The way you posted this 10 hours ago, lol, but if anything I do think she’s into crystals because the reason she wanted them gone was because of past energy tied to them :true:

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

IMG_6896.png?ex=66fb9a03&is=66fa4883&hm=

These people are so disgusting

Why don't you leave her alone or at least give her some personal space?

Stalking and taking pictures is so gross

Get a fu#*ing job

lana-del-rey.gif
*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

58 minutes ago, Ice Cream said:

IMG_6896.png?ex=66fb9a03&is=66fa4883&hm=

These people are so disgusting

Why don't you leave her alone or at least give her some personal space?

Stalking and taking pictures is so gross

Get a fu#*ing job

omg, she kissed her husband? what a scandal :shock:

4 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

omg, she kissed her husband? what a scandal 

Exactly, the scandal is the fact that people are stalking them, not that she's kissing her literal husband :what:

2 hours ago, baddisease said:

ngl i hope her crashout blows up in her face.

what 

tumblr-m8pd6uijos1qgawlzo1-500.gif

SO LISTEN… just read the dailymail controversial article and i am not surprised at all by the crystals things, her inviting his kids over to LA… but one thing is making me believe this is all fake. i want it to be fake because u wanna tell me lana is a homewrecker? the same girl who thrashed sean larkin in a chemtrails live performance extra lines one year ago about him „getting married when they were still together”? and now she did something even worse? is she a completely different person than we all thought she is? :pillsdy:

12 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

There is so much going on in this article. 

“Del Rey had been messaging the gator guide throughout the last four years of his 13-year relationship with Kelli Welsh, 45, whose friendship with Dufrene has broken down in the weeks since they started dating.“

“Del Rey recently moved into the home which he previously shared with Welsh, and the pair have since had all of Welsh’s belongings put into storage, with Welsh banned from visiting. Lana was especially keen on ridding the home of Kelli’s crystals. She told Jeremy that the crystals carry so much energy and she needed them gone. “

Link to the article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13899699/amp/Lana-Del-Rey-marriage-Jeremy-Dufrene-truth-ex-rift.html

Omg :tiffany2:

7 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

this is going to be a living hell if the paps don’t stop disturbing them, especially now that lana will probably move to louisiana. not even in LA there were so much disturb :trisha4:

The issue is that it’s not all paparazzi filming them, it’s the residents/fans doing so aswell :crai:

𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙..

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119tm0xa5wga61up5ptu

Girl I'm scared of Lana grabbing that typewriter again omg... And I KNOW she's going to use it again, the bomb is ticking but this time I won't defend her like I did with QFTC. QFTC was actually up to different interpretations, but this time there's no excuse I fear . . .

16a1dcc235b38a458399e0c761c6a1282ffd4a92
IRENE & SEULGI

3 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

The way you posted this 10 hours ago, lol, but if anything I do think she’s into crystals because the reason she wanted them gone was because of past energy tied to them :true:

lmao the crystals debacle sent me fcking flying - I had a hint of her brain rot with the mesh-mask but I chose to ignore. then the post about Tessa “lifting her cough remotely” I was like how was I so blind this bitch is really that dumb? 💀 and now the crystals, ma’am way too much coke fried your brain :rip:

1 hour ago, dreaminjeansnleather said:

SO LISTEN… just read the dailymail controversial article and i am not surprised at all by the crystals things, her inviting his kids over to LA… but one thing is making me believe this is all fake. i want it to be fake because u wanna tell me lana is a homewrecker? the same girl who thrashed sean larkin in a chemtrails live performance extra lines one year ago about him „getting married when they were still together”? and now she did something even worse? is she a completely different person than we all thought she is? :pillsdy:

yep. the truth has unfortunately been hitting me real hard in the past few days. we have been defending her against all odds through each controversy believing in her good faith but nope, she was just venting from the height of her white millionaire privileged ass, unwilling to learn and cosplaying ordinary woman and we ran with it despite signals showing she didn’t really give a fck about marginalised communities except when it literally damaged her reputation (the Indian headwear and the qftc - poc issue) . this has been a hard lesson for me and I fear there’s no coming back. I’m way past denial. 

I feel like the homewrecker accusation is something she would not let slide if it weren't true

If nothing is said then I will really wonder tbh

It's really hard to give her the benefit of the doubt when the rest of it sounds exactly like her

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I really couldn't care less about the homewrecker stuff, but all the other thing about her man makes me cringe.

But hey, that's the game of idolizing someone I guess ? Some of you here really seem to suffer a lot from this disappointment, and I think staying here having a pity party about it is kinda toxic... Just move on and take this as a lesson, she doesn't owe us anything and we don't neither

16a1dcc235b38a458399e0c761c6a1282ffd4a92
IRENE & SEULGI