Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

7 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

Joking about the "ozempic" thing isn't that funny imo and yall should stop that

It's not joking. I'm seriously concerned that maybe she's getting side effects from Ozempic. It doesn't suit everyone and it can have really adverse effects on an individual's health. Google it for yourself and see. People are getting rushed to ER from Ozempic side effects.

13 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

It's not joking. I'm seriously concerned that maybe she's getting side effects from Ozempic. It doesn't suit everyone and it can have really adverse effects on an individual's health. Google it for yourself and see. People are getting rushed to ER from Ozempic side effects.

are you a doctor or are you living with lana? how do you guys can say she’s on ozempic with so much certainty :oprah7:

18 hours ago, dexter said:

the same person who posted the DMs posted this but then deleted it 

This is literally insanity… watching rednecks fight on the ground in a trailer park? She’s only missing a shotgun and a maga hat. Lana respectfully how can u sink this low:nene:

19 hours ago, dexter said:

I didn't check previous pages earlier and missed this gem

This is getting downright bizarre 

Wtf? 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

8 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

You guys are sooo so weird like maybe u should blame people stalking her idk ??? anyways this topic is so unserious it should have been closed for good

I've never seen you anywhere on this entire site until this thread

And now you spend all your time in here preaching

Why is that

If we're all so weird then why are you in here all the time (and only here)

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

I've never seen you anywhere on this entire site until this thread

And now you spend all your time in here preaching

Why is that

If we're all so weird then why are you in here all the time (and only here)

So now I have to justify myself to you ? I'm here because I have free time and because this currently is the hot topic ?

If I want to say that yall are weird talking about ozempic or giving attention to some stalkers then that's my right. You're weird

16a1dcc235b38a458399e0c761c6a1282ffd4a92
IRENE & SEULGI

4 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

So now I have to justify myself to you ? I'm here because I have free time and because this currently is the hot topic ?

If I want to say that yall are weird talking about ozempic or giving attention to some stalkers then that's my right. You're weird

I mean if you want to waste your time acting like you're so above a discussion that you clearly can't stay away from, then by all means, continue 

:awk:

On 9/30/2024 at 10:14 PM, KeiichiDelRey said:

not this topic reopening .... stop this madness

33 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

anyways this topic is so unserious it should have been closed for good

On 10/1/2024 at 6:06 AM, KeiichiDelRey said:

100 pages... make is stawp

It's not letting me quote the other similar posts from your profile (Mods may have unnecessarily moved them?) — But bro… if you hate this thread so much, you should just stop checking it

This is a website dedicated to Lana discussion, so we deserve a spot to talk about this major event for her.

♱ 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞, 𝕤𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 ♱

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I mean if you want to waste your time acting like you're so above a discussion that you clearly can't stay away from, then by all means, continue 

:awk:

Girl... I just want to stay informed about the guy my favourite singer is with (and by that I mean about his dirty "beliefs").

Thing is we can stay informed without stalking them irl and assuming weird things about ozempic and stuff.

Now if YOU want to waste your time commenting and giving attention to videos of her/them taken without their consent... Then by all means, continue :) But I'll keep saying that that's weird :awk:

IRENE & SEULGI

5 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

It's not letting me quote the other similar posts from your profile (Mods may have unnecessarily moved them?) — But bro… if you hate this thread so much, you should just stop checking it

This is a website dedicated to Lana discussion, so we deserve a spot to talk about this major event for her.

You're not talking about a major event about her, you're gossiping in a toxic way and assuming weird stuff.

Anyways, keep doing your weird stuff if you want, I said what I had to say !!

IRENE & SEULGI

2 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

Girl... I just want to stay informed about the guy my favourite singer is with (and by that I mean about his dirty "beliefs").

Thing is we can stay informed without stalking them irl and assuming weird things about ozempic and stuff.

Now if YOU want to waste your time commenting and giving attention to videos of her/them taken without their consent... Then by all means, continue :) But I'll keep saying that that's weird :awk:

I hate to be the one to tell you but every detail, picture and video we have regarding the wedding (and in the days since) were taken without consent, cupcake

It was a SECRET wedding. I'm sure you know this cos you've been on this thread a fair bit? 

So ... you are a willing participant in the "weird" behaviour you're referring to

So please - move on and stop complaining and asking for the thread to be locked when you clearly want to be here (you've admitted as much)

9 hours ago, questionfortheculture said:

tbh speaking my truth gonna agree with Cake Bush jeremy is kinda hot

IMG-7518.jpg
:kali2::kali2::kali2:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Can we please stop posting daily mail articles like they are a reliable source? Cause you know that the daily mail is a tabloid and like 80% of the time they make up fake stories right? We are not talking about the Time or something similar lol 

I wasn't really planning on getting involved in this shitshow of a discussion, but it feels a little like @KeiichiDelRey is getting dogpiled for an opinion that I share and think is super reasonable. 

I think discussing publicly available material like Jeremy's Facebook posts is fair game, given that he chose to make that public (unfortunately :toofunny:). However, there's a lot of running wild with paparazzi pics and stalker videos, which is where I feel a line gets crossed. Obviously, we don't have to act like those pics/vids don't exist, but I don't know, maybe use some tact! Lana has clearly tried to maintain some privacy throughout this important time in her life, and regardless of your opinion of Jeremy, it feels kind of uncool to take such invasive content and run with it.

As for the Ozempic commments... come on, y'all. Weight loss drugs, whether they're involved or not, did not make Lana get married :crai: I don't know how anyone listened to a song like A&W and then feels comfortable making such confident claims about Lana's body. It has no relevance, and I don't think discussing it brings anything meaningful or interesting to the table. 

I have complicated feelings about this whole situation like so many of us, but we can strike a better tone than what's been happening in this thread :facepalm:

o4qjp4j.png

7 hours ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

whats with the obsession with ozempic that so many you guys are on?

sis literally have her muscle buffed and look like she can literally lift a fucking truck with her bare hands. Look at the shape of her body - that's her working the shit out at the gym for hours, not ozempic.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

I hope she doesn't get an "ozempic face"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13319655/hollywood-celebrities-ozempic-gauntness-weight-loss-effect.html

22 hours ago, dexter said:

Ok it is official, she HAS to be doing this because she is out of things to sing about and needs inspiration

Swamp baroque pop midwestern emo southern gothic trap Ultraviolence 2.0 masterpiece incoming