Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

She gave us years of joy with her music and i hope she gets double that joy with her marriage. After years of hard work , ups and downs , dealing with rudeness inside her own fandom , dealing with media snubs when she's the only pop musician who brings value content to the table ... i am happy to see her headlining big festivals , signing with high couture brands and now getting married. All the best to both and may they be happy for many years. 

https://imgur.com/a/9CoTj2P

😔😔 does this seem like it could be lana? i have a feeling that retirement would not be out of the cards for her. it would just break my heart that i wouldn’t get to see her live one last time💔

edit- i literally cannot figure out how to post a pic here so i hope that works lol

IM ACTUALLY GOING TO CRY IM IN SHOCK RN:crying:

tumblr_msgktbC6Al1rqekzuo1_400.gif

.*𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝒾 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓊𝓅 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁✧.*

4 minutes ago, eliscas said:

https://imgur.com/a/9CoTj2P

😔😔 does this seem like it could be lana? i have a feeling that retirement would not be out of the cards for her. it would just break my heart that i wouldn’t get to see her live one last time💔

edit- i literally cannot figure out how to post a pic here so i hope that works lol

Lmao no 

She still has a million songs ready 

i mean yeah but whoever it is they’re talking g about sounds so incredibly much like it could be lana…idk. i want her to do whatever makes her truly happy first and foremost. and i’ll go cry in the corner if that means she doesn’t want to tour anymore 

y'know what i'm going to bless y'all with my big brain thoughts again: she's either 100% pregnant or 100% gonna appear pregnant in the near future 

Every time any event happens in Lana's life, people jump to retirement :oprah6:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Pedriko said:

y'know what i'm going to bless y'all with my big brain thoughts again: she's either 100% pregnant or 100% gonna appear pregnant in the near future 

everyones been saying this, she's 39, she's continuously vocalized wanting a child, she's dating someone she's known for years, it felt right for her to settle down with what she had before it was too late

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

IMG-8668.jpg
IMG-8669.jpg

Say whatever about deuxmoi, I know they are just a gossip train- BUT- 2 different people sharing similar stories….. Lana has every right to set boundaries with fans and can of course say no to a picture if she wishes! I have no problem with that. 

but this is giving “sorry my boyfriend doesn’t let me do that” and it’s CONCERNING. I love her. I’m happy for her.

Did Jeremy just share pro Trump videos 10 days ago? Yup. Did he make his TikTok likes private because he liked a bunch of videos of random women dancing around in bikinis or lingerie?
I’m sure that’s why he did, after he realized fans were able to see these videos. Does Lana know? I have no idea.

But I do know when that cop cheated on her she was pissed for a loooooong time. Maybe she’s okay with him liking thirst traps. But. If she doesn’t know…  she deserves to know. That’s all I’m saying. 

It’s completely okay for us to be HAPPY for her and still be concerned with who she just married. I personally do not want her to end up being heartbroken- she has been through enough. But I already don’t like the way this guy is controlling her when it comes to the fans. That’s up to her and her ONLY in my opinion. 

again, before anyone comes for me…. I love her and wish her eternal happiness but his actions are cause for some concern. 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

7 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Every time any event happens in Lana's life, people jump to retirement :oprah6:

To be fair this is quite different :toofunny:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

This feels like the perfect moment to take a step back into a more casual enjoyment of her art. I’ve been a fan since pre born to die, and her music’s impact will always inform the comings and goings of my life. 

Glad she’s happy, hope she’s not lost the plot, but if she has, no one said a great artist has to be a great person. :sadcore:

I don’t fuck w anti trans ppl tho they’re trash and ill say it louder for anyone who tries to give me shit for feeling that way  :smokes5:

I wish I could be happy for her but I'm just so disappointed she decided to marry someone so bigoted :awkney2:

I'm really hoping she signed a prenup but also, unless Lana somehow is able to protect her business and keep it solely as her own, them getting married means that any money she makes as "Lana Del Rey" is also his money. There's no way to support Lana without also supporting him :dorothy3:

I do wonder how their relationship will affect her career in terms of sound, what she writes about, the people she works with, etc.

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I wish I could be happy for her but I'm just so disappointed she decided to marry someone so bigoted :awkney2:

I'm really hoping she signed a prenup but also, unless Lana somehow is able to protect her business and keep it solely as her own, them getting married means that any money she makes as "Lana Del Rey" is also his money. There's no way to support Lana without also supporting him :dorothy3:

I do wonder how their relationship will affect her career in terms of sound, what she writes about, the people she works with, etc.

literally nobody can defend her now

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Some of the comments here make me uncomfortable, maybe it’s because I’m a woman, I don’t know. They sound so insensitive. I wouldn’t like it if people discussed my sex life or guess whether I’m pregnant or not. Assuming that she will retire because she’s married sounds like some old-fashioned thought that she’ll become a 50’s tradwife and give up her career.

If she decides to write personal lyrics again like we’ve heard in her most recent albums, this chapter in her life will undoubtedly affect her music. But I think it’s wrong to assume she’ll quit music forever, even if she decides to move from LA.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png