pinupgirls

Priscilla Presley

tumblr_mitm852eIE1qerr3vo1_500.jpg

:O

Now that is just horrifying :horror:

But if things go like that, maybe we'll get a whole book about her relationship with Barry (or better, K) full of intimate little details!

I definitely think Priscilla, in her prime, is (was?) prettier than Lana. She has such a mystifying look about her.

In my opinion, Priscilla (is??!??!?) was one of the most beautiful women of her time. I also think it's really awesome that she is a Gemini like Lana (and myself :flutter:). I know we're all Lana stans but I don't see how someone can think Lana is prettier than Priscilla tbh. 

14417469274.gif

I definitely think Priscilla, in her prime, is (was?) prettier than Lana. She has such a mystifying look about her.

In my opinion, Priscilla (is??!??!?) was one of the most beautiful women of her time. I also think it's really awesome that she is a Gemini like Lana (and myself :flutter:). I know we're all Lana stans but I don't see how someone can think Lana is prettier than Priscilla tbh. 

PLUS: You know I absolutely abhor her hairstyle on Lana. She just doesn't have the facial features for it imo. 

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Fashion always search for references all over, but culture is the element that is present in collections, season after season. For a long time, when we thought about trendy with ethnic references, Africa was the main source for many designers and editors, but now Africa seems to be losing place to the Indians as a cultural element.

The It theme is the Navajo. If we look at fashion editorials the Navajo theme appears quite often. Featured in many parades and consequently at several stores, I've seen a lot of nail art inspired by it,  mobile's case, accessories, shoes, jackets. Also going strong in decoration. I can't see the problem and seems very bitchy to complain since is used as a cultural reference.

On the other note if this is racist / cultural appropriation in US

x3Or5Id.png

I wonder what they think this is and about us :usrs:

jQlhfZe.jpgXoKTjCZ.jpg

HbgL9ef.jpgZEs1f3I.jpg

glgcDdT.gif

Well, as an ogre myself, I'm pretty fucking offended. 

Don't even joke about that :crossed: . Shreck is my post Santa Claus believer fase. I believe he exists and I will meet him someday :flutter: . I will discover I am ogre myself and we will be happy forever. Saying you are an ogre so openly makes me wanna hunt you down around the globe. :grr:

glgcDdT.gif

I wonder if Priscilla is aware of Lana. I'm quite shocked because I stumbled upon these Priscilla

s photos because I was searching for vintage pictures. Lana surely is inspired by her.

I wonder if Priscilla is aware of Lana. I'm quite shocked because I stumbled upon these Priscilla

s photos because I was searching for vintage pictures. Lana surely is inspired by her.

i mean she doesn't control the shoots, i'm sure the magazines make the decisions for that.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Nah I'm sure Lana knows about the styles of priscilla. :P I'm sure she sneaked up in Google images like she did sneak up in youtube to see what video she will take for her homemade videos :P

tumblr_mitm852eIE1qerr3vo1_500.jpg

:O

oooohhh the headdress is so pretty, the feathers look so delicate, and she wears it beautifully,

Anyway about the thread, i think lana facially resembles her not alot but there are some real similarities tho. But i also think lana's prone to obsessions one being this, same car, same makeup, same hair, same nails, a lot of people idolise and become infatuated with celebs which i think from everything above she does, but she also takes it to the next level i mean the same car, the same makeup, and the hair. 

Tbh the lines are blurred whether she was obsessed with presley and like wanted to be his 'wife' or she was obsessed with priscilla, i'm not too sure which one.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~