Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Million Dollar Man and Honeymoon song are about the same person. They're not physically about the same person but like spiritually. I get same vibes from these songs. They have the same aura around.

url%5D

Stevie Nicks is an absolute legend but I hope she never does another collab with Lana. Lana has such a unique voice and style but it just does not jive with Stevie's at all.

Where The Boys Are snippet is her best SNIPPET ever that has leaked, sorry. It's just because her vocals are so haunting and so siren-y. It's like from a horror movie but yet so romantic I can't explain. Other snippets are just manipulated and "incomplete" (well as it is the point of snippets)

url%5D

I love when Lana is super specific in her writing or when she sings about day-to-day life. She has stated her belief that specificity actually is the pathway to universality before, and it’s true (for me at least)—you definitely feel connected and embodied by the music the more that she probes deep into the minutia of her life.

i feel like LMLYLAW fits on the Chemtrails tracklist really well and i doubt that the original Pink Champagne demo would've sounded as good with the other COCC songs. BUT the rework of it removed all soul that the track had in the beginning

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

On 7/31/2023 at 6:43 PM, Jakk said:

I gotta rephrase this.

NFR deserves all its hype, but I do think it gets a lot of it because it’s her most accessible album.

Absolutely, it's her most accessible album, though 'The Greatest' and 'Hope' are also included. It's not one of my favorites. 

I mean I'd like to see Lana in the Priscilla movie soundtrack but people begging Sofia Coppola to put Lana in the soundtrack in every of her Instagram post (even in non-Priscilla related posts) in every comment does not really show the fandom in a nice light, feels toxic and obsessive kinda :awkney:

url%5D

I hate the name dropping in her songs if I can pinpoint who it is… like idk who Jim is so it works in the sense that it could be open to interpretation but when it’s Caroline or Chucky or Charlie it just kinda ruins it for me and idk why… 

1 hour ago, Honeytrails said:

I hate the name dropping in her songs if I can pinpoint who it is… like idk who Jim is so it works in the sense that it could be open to interpretation but when it’s Caroline or Chucky or Charlie it just kinda ruins it for me and idk why… 

This is one of those opinions that’s not actually unpopular but people seemingly crucify you for it if you say it out loud 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Not an unpopular opinion but:

Why does seemingly none mention her Blue Velvet cover?

I might be biased since that was one of my first "lana" songs that I listened to, but I genuinely think that it is a good song, not the best, but still good.

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

9 minutes ago, Nectar said:

Not an unpopular opinion but:

Why does seemingly none mention her Blue Velvet cover?

I might be biased since that was one of my first "lana" songs that I listened to, but I genuinely think that it is a good song, not the best, but still good.

the best cover and extremely underrated 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

with the appreciation the album gets it’s still not enough for such album an era that born to die is, it was literally a groundbreaking moment in music history not telling it was made stupidly perfect from the absolute timeless sound to the dopest aesthetics and visuals that an artist can ever come up with, we are just so happy and lucky for availability to listen to it, the greatest era and the greatest album of them all that hasn’t aged not for a second ever since, u will forever and ever be unbothered icon born to die

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 8/9/2023 at 6:14 PM, MakingOut said:

LDRVillage has lazy and sometimes very ugly designs. i don’t like some of the designs and i think it’s honestly lazy.

For real, they put more effort into the site than they did for some of the shirts :pft:

On 8/9/2023 at 6:14 PM, MakingOut said:

LDRVillage has lazy and sometimes very ugly designs. i don’t like some of the designs and i think it’s honestly lazy.

I think some of the designs are okay but I honestly think the issue is that they hire designers who know absolutely nothing about Lana or her music

Like so many of their designs are so random lol :tsk: