Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

6 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Coachella hello

Coachella has much better lyrics and especially melodies. Production is cheap but not as rushed as In My Feelings. Both have bad vocals due to the paper recording.

Idk I don't find neither Coachella and IMF bad :pft: sad that they're overrated I don't find anything bad about them honestly...

I mean I am in the unpop opinions thread :pft:

url%5D

I feel like if 24 was on James Bond people would have got more attention.

I love 24 so much, it's so goooooooooooood

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

In My Feelings is underrated and overhated. Why people hate it so much, it's so badass :judgingu:

aaaaaaamen.

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Judah Smith Interlude is genius and perfect exactly where it is, exactly how it is. Subtle, genius, spot on.

Jon Batiste Interlude is the lesser out of the two of them but still, once again, perfect exactly where and how it is.

Both interludes are extremely consistent with the themes of the album and do exactly what they were meant to do.

I honestly do not understand all the interlude hate. If you don't get them, skip them. You'll be missing out on the album as it is intended to be experienced and Lana's full genius but whatever.

7 hours ago, Embach said:

I feel like if 24 was on James Bond people would have got more attention.

I love 24 so much, it's so goooooooooooood

"If you lie down with dogs then you'll get fleas

Be careful of the ones you choose to leave "

🔥💜

5 minutes ago, notthatdreamy said:

Judah Smith Interlude is genius and perfect exactly where it is, exactly how it is. Subtle, genius, spot on.

Jon Batiste Interlude is the lesser out of the two of them but still, once again, perfect exactly where and how it is.

Both interludes are extremely consistent with the themes of the album and do exactly what they were meant to do.

I honestly do not understand all the interlude hate. If you don't get them, skip them. You'll be missing out on the album as it is intended to be experienced and Lana's full genius but whatever.

Agree it's the middle of the haunting trio that is the run from A&W to Candy Necklace. It's hated because of his involvement with the mega church, fans barely let Lana get away with her involvement. And they also dug into Judah Smith's history and found he did xyz "bad" thing, so ofc he had to be dealt with. Some people hate it because they have religious trauma which I understand. But I do think the reaction has been completely over the top, I remember many brawls went down here 😆 If it was anyone preaching besides Judah Smith I feel like people would have appreciated it more as a moment on the album

god bless america is actually the most underrated song from lfl, it actually has some clever lyrics (the political songs have terrible writing tbh...) and the melody is so catchy. i also love that its a mix of folky and pop production! :dance:

also- i kind of think that lfl has her best attempts at a folk sound:oopna: i don't even consider nfr folky, it's much more psychedelic + singer-songwriter vibes.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

god bless america is actually the most underrated song from lfl, it actually has some clever lyrics (the political songs have terrible writing tbh...) and the melody is so catchy. i also love that its a mix of folky and pop production! :dance:

When LFL came out it was one of my favs but recently it feels like a bit of a dud to me, that whole middle section gets a bit tedious with the production especially. For me. Although the bridge of GBA is an album highlight. For me

I love the political songs in LFL, I kinda love the quirky production which flirts between folk, electronica, soft rock, pop, hip hop, trap, indie and ballads. I think it is folktronica

Folktronica.jpg

And I love the lyrics too, they're kinda campy and have a quirk feel

url%5D

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

speaking of LFL... as for me it's her worst album :creep:

This thread is called unpopular Lana opinions not popular :usrs:

url%5D

9 hours ago, Embach said:

In My Feelings is underrated and overhated. Why people hate it so much, it's so badass :judgingu:

Ngl I was genuinely shocked when I joined Lb to find out people didn’t like In My Feelings.. that’s one of my favorite LFL songs it’s so good 

1 hour ago, Embach said:

I love the political songs in LFL, I kinda love the quirky production which flirts between folk, electronica, soft rock, pop, hip hop, trap, indie and ballads. I think it is folktronica

Folktronica.jpg

And I love the lyrics too, they're kinda campy and have a quirk feel

The lyrics themselves aren’t that bad but the message behind wtwwawwjkd and coachella feel so uninformed lol? especially coachella, like trump was elected and you’re worried about nuclear war killing these kids at Coachella?😭 nuclear tensions were high, but she kind of acted like that was that was the main reason trump was bad, when it definitely wasn’t…  to me it seems like Lana doesn’t have a great grasp on politics and that’s fine, but if you want to make a political stand, do a little more research lol. And to clarify, I think Lana has a lot of amazing philosophical thoughts about life and humanity and all that, but the way lfl was marketed and the interviews she did just make the songs feel un-educated if you know what I mean?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・