Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

ok but the uv era as an era was a mess and just as boring as hm, we got about 3 videos and the uv one was a complete mess. west coast was luke warm at best (the itunes sampler was more exciting than the west coast and uv video combined). almost all photoshoots looked the same neil krugg mess wich is fine bc some photos are nice but i don't get why all of you are digging like 5 same-looking photoshoots?? 

edit: oop bentley was quicker.

i76mrxw.png 

ok but the uv era as an era was a mess and just as boring as hm, we got about 3 videos and the uv one was a complete mess. west coast was luke warm at best (the itunes sampler was more exciting than the west coast and uv video combined). almost all photoshoots looked the same neil krugg mess wich is fine bc some photos are nice but i don't get why all of you are digging like 5 same-looking photoshoots?? 

edit: oop bentley was quicker.

:horror:

ok but the uv era as an era was a mess and just as boring as hm, we got about 3 videos and the uv one was a complete mess. west coast was luke warm at best (the itunes sampler was more exciting than the west coast and uv video combined).

ok this is true

The Marfa Journal shoot is bloody awful. I literally hate every aspect of the shoot.There is nothing redeeming about it.

Especially the clothes jeaus christ :pray: :horror:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371