Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Yayo is her worst song. Ever.

:smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  

OMG IT WON'T LET ME POST ANYMORE OF THESE :lmao:

i spent like 5 minutes backspacing :rip:

edit: I HAD TO REMOVE ANOTHER ONE FOR THE RIP

14417469274.gif

I love MDM the way it is and I think the album version is superior to the live and demo versions.

I LOVE ALLLLLLLL VERSIONS OF MDM. I love the album one the most but something about that line change in live version makes it all the more beautiful.

And I agree Yayo is trash.

Idk if this is unpopular but I like Big Bad Wolf way more than Hot Hot Hot.

I feel like they slowed Sad Girl on the computer or something after recording. I heard the faster version on youtube first and listened in that way until I discovered that the original version was slower, which possibly made me think that it was slowed by the computer. But I don't know, I got used with it after I heard Honeymoon the album, but now I'm feeling this shit again. photo.jpg Great song tho.  :flutter:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I really really like the producción of Carmen. Also her NPR (World Cafe) are her best radio performances, the high notes at the end of VG and the melodies in BTD and Carmen :air: when will BBC Radio 1

8nl2OpX.png

Yayo is one of the 20 greatest songs in music history.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Yayo is about a stripper?

for me it's about a poor girl living in trailor park, she meets a bad boy who promises to "save her". she trusts him...

but everyone can see it the way they want to  - and that's wonderful about art in general :)

nsaalk.jpg

for me it's about a poor girl living in trailor park, she meets a bad boy who promises to "save her". she trusts him...

but everyone can see it the way they want to  - and that's wonderful about art in general :)

I see it the same way as you.

Mfhp.gif

So a song about being a stripper is good? Go listen to Nicki Minaj then :oprah2:

Are you shaming strippers? Lana has plenty of songs about strippers. Hell, she played one in the Tropico film. Please stop. Go go dancer is about a stripper and its a great song.

Are you shaming strippers? Lana has plenty of songs about strippers. Hell, she played on in the Tropico film. Please stop. Go go dancer is about a stripper and its a great song.

Shaming strippers? Are you serious? Go go dancer is one of her worst unreleased. You're crazy