Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I don't like Dark Paradise, never have and it's the only Lana song I don't enjoy. I always skip it when I listen to BTD. Honestly, I feel like it's the epitome of everything her critics complain about and I can't help but agree that this track was not her best. 

I don't like Dark Paradise, never have and it's the only Lana song I don't enjoy. I always skip it when I listen to BTD. Honestly, I feel like it's the epitome of everything her critics complain about and I can't help but agree that this track was not her best. 

this thread is for unpopular opinions sis  :teehee:

this thread is for unpopular opinions sis  :teehee:

Y'all need to get your ears checked. Dark Paradise is amazing, especially the radio mix.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Y'all need to get your ears checked. Dark Paradise is amazing, especially the radio mix.

lmaoo i actually like the song dont b worried, albeit its definitely not my favorite it has a nice place in my heart even if its near the bottom of it, i just wanted to get one of those ironic replies out to something and DP fit the mold  :hooker:

im not a fan of any of the single covers this era (including & especially CWIMM)

and also the love single cover gave me such different vibes for this era than the official album art does but oh well :hooker:

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

Why is this your only post on here?

LIZARD PEOPLE

Why is this your only post on here?

I just made an account a few months back (that I forgot about) and I'm a bit confused on how everything works, so I decided to try posting something to get me started. For the most part, I've just been reading what everyone else has to say. 

i never cared about yayo until I became active on this forum. i saw it's all the rage here so I went back & re-listened both versions and i appreciate it now

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

It sounds boring as hell. It can stay unleaked, for all I care.  :hooker:

Yeah. People who think/hope it's gonna be on LFL are delusional tbh, it would've been on Honeymoon if Lana herself actually cared for it - but luckily she clearly doesn't. :creep:

American, Yayo and Diet Mountain Dew are the worst songs on BTD  ;)

get out. fatty

Flipside should of replaced Guns and Roses on UV

we love facts