Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I'm kinda miffed she has so many collabs on this album, I don't think there should have been two Rocky songs. I'm so excited for the Stevie and Sean collabs because I think they'll be interesting and different. But if anything she should have stuck to one Rocky track and not had The Weeknd on the title track, he added nothing. 

After having 3 full albums with no features she was probably eager to work with other artists which I support but I'm listening to the record for Lana.

I probably won't be that satisfied with how this record will sound.

Compared to the last four It will be the one i'm gonna be the least excited to hear

ANYTHING, with sound can top Honeymoon for me. Sooooo I'm ready for this. Although I know I already don't like 3 songs.

I love Coachella.

One of the most complex songs

One of the most complex lyrics and sound

And one of the most difficult songs for anyone to sing (I would defy most popular singers to be able to sing this song in the same way it is meant to be sung.)

I find it hard to think there will be a better song this decade. (though Ms. Grant keeps surprising me).

Coachella ranks up there all time with (among others) the Beatles "Day in the life"

Speaking of Day in the life, has anyone else connected Lana's vocalizing on both "Pretty when I cry"  and her vocals on "Stargirl" to be like the musical sonical end

of "Day in the life"

Judging from others opinions, this one appears to be unpopular (probably a song like this must scare the kiddies).

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

i haven't reeealllyyy liked any of the three singles we've gotten thus far very much. they're nice, but eh

and i guess this is the most unpopular opinion rn about the record 

i fucking love change damnit n im sad it'll be the second one killed off survivor unless somehow SB is horrendously bad

i haven't reeealllyyy liked any of the three singles we've gotten thus far very much. they're nice, but eh

and i guess this is the most unpopular opinion rn about the record 

i fucking love change damnit n im sad it'll be the second one killed off survivor unless somehow SB is horrendously bad

I'm almost sure everyone will love Change when the complete version is released. The only thing that I don't like about it is when she says "Change is a powerful thing, people are powerful beings" because it sounds a bit... forced?, idk. But overall I like it because it sounds like a song you listen to when you're sad but you wanna have faith.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif