Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

im pissed off that lana has songs titled "love" and "groupie love" on the same album, and a song titled "summertime sadness" along with "summer bummer"  :facepalm:

the music has overall been good this era, but her title choices? a little horrendous

pNjWdpc.png

I know I'm a git for commenting on Lana as a person, but her overall demeanour on the beats show was really off putting. She was so loud and cocky, and talking about always being facetime ready and facetiming strangers she never had before. I always loved her more reserved quiet laid back character in these interviews, probably because I found it very relatable... 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I know I'm a git for commenting on Lana as a person, but her overall demeanour on the beats show was really off putting. She was so loud and cocky, and talking about always being facetime ready and facetiming strangers she never had before. I always loved her more reserved quiet laid back character in these interviews, probably because I found it very relatable... 

how do you think she was being loud and cocky? she still sounded quite shy and calm to me 

Summer Bummer is like...... really, really underwhelming. Not bad, just underwhelming. At no point do I hear any sort of climax. The song builds up to...nothing  :pft:

It's such a low-key chorus which can be ok in songs, but for SB it was TOO low key. For me anyway

Very unpopular opinion, I think, but I'm not that excited for Get Free ezKkoZ8.gif The lyrics are AMAZING but the production is... meh. It sounds like a sound we've heard from her before. Regardless, I am soo happy she's closing on her own terms, rather than a cover. 

Old Money isn't that heartbreaking tbh.

Neither is Your Band is All the Rage. It's just a boring song. She's had sadder.

groupie love is her worst released song

HOW DARE YOU?! How is that possible when Honeymoon the song exists?

Love is embarrassing and downright cringy. The music video bears no aesthetic resemblance or quality to any of her other work, and the single artwork makes me want to vomit in my mouth. 

Lust for life is one of the most boring and half hearted songs I have ever heard, while Coachella is just... lets not go there.

Summer Bummer, Groupie Love and the rest of the album sound incredible. Cheers.