Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

anyone that disrespects may jailer or lana 2008-2010 bops should croak and thats the tea on that.  :oprah3:

May Jailer was terrible. But the 2010 pop bops were great.

Bel Air > Ride.

Body Electric is majestic (idk how unpopular that is but i've seen people calling it boring :eartha:

Bel Air and Body Electric are both boring. But I'll listen to Bel Air over Body Electric ANYDAY.

Bel Air and Body Electric are both boring. But I'll listen to Bel Air over Body Electric ANYDAY.

im suing you for emotional distress and alternative facts ! 

see you in court sweaty!

gurl...

???, ?????????

I know set lists will never work like this but I wish they were generated by fan votes. Different for each city would be even better. 

I am SURE our favourites that we never hear would be on there if we all got to vote, but still. its impossible

NEVERRRR Blue Jeans and the whole BTD is the best she's ever made and that's that.  I don't enjoy Cola though. Never have.

A lot of her unreleased music is great and better than Snoreymoon and some of LFL.....

Tea-2.png

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I know set lists will never work like this but I wish they were generated by fan votes. Different for each city would be even better. 

I am SURE our favourites that we never hear would be on there if we all got to vote, but still. its impossible

halsey actually does that ! she lets her VIP ticket holders vote for a special song not on the setlist, they're divided into two teams to see who gets their choice, i know the Denver show had 100 Letters & the Phx had Ghost

lana could barely remember salvatore n i dont think her band wants to learn 50 songs for a chance one is to be played :toofunny:

there is always ONE spot in any Lana show that a song alternates, it is already scripted into the show itself

sometimes two depending on the city

but the core of the show is always the same

The set list in NYC will be the basic set list for the next year give or take a song or two.

And 13 Beaches is the best song to open a concert with.

Of course if I had my choice, the #1 song of 2017,  Coachella would be a part of the show forever

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I think Krug's photos for LFL are incerdibly ugly, way too much exposure and everything looks white. And the cover art for Cherry is so ugly. :toofunny:

cover art for cherry ?

giphy.gif

I think Krug's photos for LFL are incerdibly ugly, way too much exposure (too much flash?) and everything looks white. And the cover art for Cherry  Summer Bummer is meh. :toofunny:

I hate the ones with her in the green & dress and I agree but the SB cover and the shoots they did for NME(? where she's wearing a black dress for some and a white one in front of greenery in another) I really love

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

She looks good in terms of appearance but I miss when she was super elaborate and inhumanly perfect and pristine looking. Like a porcelain dolls. I always idolized the way she went all out and now she just dresses like me  :toofunny:

also i miss red hair lol

Signature looks

0c3edf9b25d7402ff10f5398dec5944d--lana-d

benzi5-l-610x610-pants-lana+del+rey-sexy

b30b543064ece3ff1a148ba2795912bb--milan-

81eed0cdccb35beeed3eff2e879f6f16--light-

only a year ago, though, her greatest look of all time 

lana-del-rey-hair-49-500x750.jpg

She was a flawless, gorgeous, beauty queen! :icant:

She was a flawless, gorgeous, beauty queen! :icant:

She still is! 

But she's just not in her final form. 

She's like a part-time goddess. Aphrodite in fuzzy slippers and adidas trackpants. 

Ok I literally googled aphrodite and this picture looks just like Lana

Aphrodite_Venus_Greek_Goddess_Art_09_by_

lana-del-rey-by-mario-testino-for-vogue-tumblr_nlqm2hSjba1uqp4cpo1_r1_400.jpg

Okay, get ready for the ultimate unpopular opinion – the setlist of my dreams!  :hooker:

1. 13 Beaches
  2. Blue Jeans
  3. Music To Watch Boys To
  4. Cherry
  5. Burning Desire
  6. Summertime Sadness (with the outro from the extended version)
    (Lana leaves the stage)

7. West Coast
  8. Shades Of Cool
  9. Gods & Monsters
  10. Off To The Races
    (Lana leaves the stage)

11. Born To Die
  12. Cruel World/Pretty When You Cry (I want her to somehow combine them into one song)
  13. The Blackest Day
  14. Ride
    (Lana leaves the stage)

15. Serial Killer
  16. Young & Beautiful
  17. When The World Was At War, We Kept Dancing
  18. National Anthem
    (Lana leaves the stage)

Encore:
  19. Love
  20. Video Games
    (Lana thanks the audience, wishes everybody a good night and leaves the stage)

...and when everybody thinks the show is over:
  21. On Our Way

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

halsey actually does that ! she lets her VIP ticket holders vote for a special song not on the setlist, they're divided into two teams to see who gets their choice, i know the Denver show had 100 Letters & the Phx had Ghost

lana could barely remember salvatore n i dont think her band wants to learn 50 songs for a chance one is to be played :toofunny:

Another unpopular but true opinion: Halsey puts more effort into her fans than Lana soz

I hope she does do a documentary one day, it doesn't have to have her entire life story because based off this most recent interview there's things she doesn't wanna talk about, but if I could see her entire journey with Music it would be very inspiring. Shes been doing this for over 10 years now and worked very hard to get where she is.

tumblr_lyf35aOQ2W1qzcqino1_500.gif

I hope she does do a documentary one day, it doesn't have to have her entire life story because based off this most recent interview there's things she doesn't wanna talk about, but if I could see her entire journey with Music it would be very inspiring. Shes been doing this for over 10 years now and worked very hard to get where she is.

Chuck has been shooting a documentary for years now ! Ever since 2012 she has been shooting Lana, her shows, interviewing fans etc.

We haven't heard anything official but Chuck confirmed it was all for some sort of project on twitter some years ago. Who knows when it'll be out tho

giphy.gif

1. Your Girl is good, but grossly overrated 

2. Her pop outtakes from Born To Die and pre-Born To Die are TRASH

3. AKA is good, but slightly overrated

4. Blue Jeans and Off To The Races NEED to retire from her setlist

5. Her 2011-2013ish BTD persona/image is overrated and fans lusting for that again are delusional and unappreciative of her personal and artistic growth

6. Art Deco is a sexy underrated bop we don't appreciate enough as a fan base  :ohno:

7. White Mustang gets too much hate

8. BPBP is the weakest track on Lust For Life. Is this even an unpopular opinion?

<3 Love you all even if you believe in some of this stuff <3