Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

IDK if this is unpopular but whatever: lana remixes are the worst pop remixes by far. All her songs are so slow it just doesn’t make sense. It’s like: depressing lyric and then a heavy electronic beat. Just no

thanks, people needed to read this!!  :legend:

-

I hate this fandom for not appreciating GOD BLESS AMERICA - AND ALL THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN IT. Fuck, it's such a great song. It's amazing. It's everything. I think it's her most BTD-esque song in the album, reminds me a lot of Without You for some reason

Heroin and Get Free are among the worst songs on Lust for Life (along with other political tracks). So overrated.

i don't hate it by any means, but i also don't get the hype around Get Free. it wouldn't even make it to the top half of a LFL ranking for me.

have fun sweatys !! reported !!

Unpopular Opinion

If someone posts an Unpopular Opinion on the Unpopular Opinions thread WHAT'S THE SENSE OF REPLYING TO THEM

LEAVE ME AND MY UNPOPULAR OPINION ALONE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

ABMegaphone.gif

giphy.gif

I've heard quite a few people think she's kinda selling out. For me it's kinda like she has lost the epicness. In songs from her earlier albums,  I would listen to them and be in COMPLETE BLISS AND AWE by how much was going on in the song,  her voice and instrumentals. I did not feel that in any LFL songs except perhaps the end half of Heroin.  It's lost something. Texture.  Depth. Haze. LFL sounds like it's full of demos. I really hate to say that  :defeated:

This is what I've been thinking, but not wanting to admit to myself

I hope Lana stays away from calling us 'babies'. It's juevenile and cheesy as hell. Lana has a fanbase that's mostly older than 15 years old.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Get free is rubbish

Thank you so much. I feel so much better since someone said it. The black blue part is one of the worst things Lana has ever sang

The only concert outfit I consider would be better than Lana in simple jeans/leggings and tshirt with minimal jewellery and accessories would be if she was butt naked.

ZKcaooE.png

This is what I've been thinking, but not wanting to admit to myself

it is weird album for me too...

there are songs that i really like. and that belong to my all time faves of lana (cherry, white mustang, change, summer bummer, love, get free)

but there some songs that i can not enjoy... either because the refrain doesnt fir to the rest... or the production seems off..

i believe that its because of the long delay. the overthinking of what direction the album and the collaborations since they pushed her to do something else...

BTD 9

P 9

UV 9

HM 10

LFL 6

compared to the others

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

Get free is rubbish

im reporting u

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

If she ever actually released a song with a line like that.......I hate to think of it 

i mean she released coachella woodstock in my mind, so  :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Unpopular Opinion

If someone posts an Unpopular Opinion on the Unpopular Opinions thread WHAT'S THE SENSE OF REPLYING TO THEM

LEAVE ME AND MY UNPOPULAR OPINION ALONE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

ABMegaphone.gif

i think people like to joke but that can just be me 

sgopYhV.gif