Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Lana's unreleased music is actually more better than her released content because she obviously had more artistic control over the lyrics and the music which didn't make the cut for lots of reasons (one of which mostly likely being too 'inappropriate' or 'controversial'). This is what makes her unreleased collection so iconic, because it's raw and unfiltered. That's why some stans (like me) love it so much :lolliney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I def think lana is a hater towards the other pop/alt girls. I remember she did a pre-UV interview where she basically said she was the only female artist who actually puts in the work, and that she “just can’t associate” with the other girls in the music industry.

and then she lowkey told on herself when she said her producer was scared to tell her he was working with kali uchis because she’s “similar” and he knew Lana could be “feisty.”

And we all know she fucking hates/hated Halsey, lorde, lady Gaga, now Ariana, etc.

She def has an attitude and looks down on some other females artists, and her IG rants confirm she thinks she paved the way for them (in her mind that prob means she thinks they copy her).

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I def think lana is a hater towards the other pop/alt girls. I remember she did a pre-UV interview where she basically said she was the only female artist who actually puts in the work, and that she “just can’t associate” with the other girls in the music industry.

and then she lowkey told on herself when she said her producer was scared to tell her he was working with kali uchis because she’s “similar” and he knew Lana could be “feisty.”

And we all know she fucking hates/hated Halsey, lorde, lady Gaga, now Ariana, etc.

She def has an attitude and looks down on some other females artists, and her IG rants confirm she thinks she paved the way for them (in her mind that prob means she thinks they copy her).

the girls gon be mad at you for this one

omg i was just about to talk about this on the chemtrails thread. I remember her response to Lorde being extremely immature especially considering Lanas like 10 years older than her, then she went on to claim Lorde "stole her whole thing". The whole friendship with Marina was fake asl. the two have completely different personalities and only got together cause all the fans wanted it. and then she really believed she was the first female artist to not put on a happy face all the time.. like ummm girl..... 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

she must be jealous of kali for being  a real Columbian  :hooker:

she must be jealous of kali for being  a real Columbian  :hooker:

LOL but to be honest kali used to dislike lana too, i remember in 2015/2016 kali would shade lana and marina on her snapchat.

and @ lana- if u don't like someone then don't befriend them ummmm *gaga* ummmmmm *marina* ummmmmm  :creep:

LOL but to be honest kali used to dislike lana too, i remember in 2015/2016 kali would shade lana and marina on her snapchat.

and @ lana- if u don't like someone then don't befriend them ummmm *gaga* ummmmmm *marina* ummmmmm  :creep:

hold on. whatd she say about lana on sc? 

I don’t think she’s ever acknowledged Halsey’s existence (as she shouldn’t). As for Lorde, I definitely think she’s petty for that cause she was 16 at the time and I’m pretty sure Lorde’s put a couple of LFL songs on her playlist in 2017. And Lorde’s mom’s a fan of Lana and praised NFR. But tbh I’ve always liked that she’s to herself in the industry. She’s definitely a “I get along better with guys” type of girl.

hold on. whatd she say about lana on sc? 

it's frustrating af because i don't remember what she said, i just remember 13 year old me trolling kali on twitter saying she was copying lana because i knew that used to annoy her- she responded and blocked me btw PLS. so anyways a few months ago i tried to go back and find exactly what kali used to say but there's no screenshots, rn they're just faint memories but i definitely know she used to be shady af. the only thing i've found as "proof" are old tweets from other people talking about how kali shaded lana. love kali tho

fjDkzkE.png

N45A5nB.png

UaEuNy1.png

hVzrLCK.png

Also I don’t care what anyone reliable says about The Man I Love and it’s legitimacy... it’s still one of Lanas best songs and DESERVES to be re-used

The Man I Love is my favourite unreleased song, even though it's technically and edit from the Trash Magic demo and not its own proper song. It's been my favourite for years, probably always will be. Next Lana queue I see you at I'll teach ya the dance I do to it when I'm drunk in my room x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The Man I Love is my favourite unreleased song, even though it's technically and edit from the Trash Magic demo and not its own proper song. It's been my favourite for years, probably always will be. Next Lana queue I see you at I'll teach ya the dance I do to it when I'm drunk in my room x

The tipsy burlesque routine for the ages <4

To be fair, all these emo bitches ARE her sons, but she sometimes comes off as bratty about it.

But in her defense she DID embrace Billie, marina, etc with open arms.

And idc what anyone says she 1000% paved the way for Ariana grande to get lip injections and cry on stage

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me