Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

2 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

as someone who saw her during her Endless SummerĀ tour, yes, she canĀ :typewriter:Ā 

Agreed. 100%

On 10/10/2020 at 7:21 PM, Kimi said:

LanaĀ canā€™t sing live. Itā€™s not only about the technique, herĀ tone sounds awful as well. Her studio vocals are unparalleled but once sheā€™s on that stageĀ :rip:

Ā 

Then Explain this Ma'am, the best vocals during Ride....also, that face she makes at the beginning of the video is gold! The shade.Ā :rip:Ā 

Ā 

The way she gave the best RideĀ performance in the Netherlands.Ā :crying5:

On 10/10/2020 at 12:21 PM, Kimi said:

LanaĀ canā€™t sing live. Itā€™s not only about the technique, herĀ tone sounds awful as well. Her studio vocals are unparalleled but once sheā€™s on that stageĀ :rip:

Ā 

She use to be able to sing live. From 2010-2017. That ended in the last few years. She now uses tracking vocals in the background, so literally, she lip syncs. It's sad when you think about it. Smoking and vaping for years destroys your voice and that's what pretty much must have happened to her.

11 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Then Explain this Ma'am, the best vocals during Ride....also, that face she makes at the beginning of the video is gold! The shade.Ā :rip:Ā 

Ā 

The way she gave the best RideĀ performance in the Netherlands.Ā :crying5:

Absolutely gorgeous vocals on this performance.

I rarely look at her old live shows or performances. Makes me too sad to see what's she's become today. :dorothy3:

9 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

She use to be able to sing live. From 2010-2017. That ended in the last few years. She now uses tracking vocals in the background, so literally, she lip syncs. It's sad when you think about it. Smoking and vaping for years destroys your voice and that's what pretty much must have happened to her.

Absolutely gorgeous vocals on this performance.

I rarely look at her old live shows or performances. Makes me too sad to see what's she's become today. :dorothy3:

I totally get it! Makes me wonder if we'll ever get performances like that again.Ā 

I really love birds of a feather... the autotune gives me folk Charli XCX robopussy vibesĀ 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifĀ  Ā tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifĀ Ā tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Ā 

On 10/24/2020 at 8:33 AM, uvbabe said:

Listening to Guns And Roses rn and honestly I like it better than Money Power Glory.

I havenā€™t been feeling Money Power Glory as much lately. I wonder if it was that demo feat The Weednd that soured me, it was always one of my favorites on UV. Anyway, love Guns and Roses

What did you guys think of the consequence of sound article? Part of me thought it was immature, part of me thought it was an interesting take (the making it about yourself part, hence my unpopular opinion). I felt like the tone was definitely on the bitter end....If I didnā€™t know anyĀ better it sounded like holyh00ker from Twitter wrote itĀ :eartha:

On 11/5/2020 at 5:42 AM, conceptart47 said:

What did you guys think of the consequence of sound article? Part of me thought it was immature, part of me thought it was an interesting take (the making it about yourself part, hence my unpopular opinion). I felt like the tone was definitely on the bitter end....If I didnā€™t know anyĀ better it sounded like holyh00ker from Twitter wrote itĀ :eartha:

Ā 

i didnt read it and i lowkey donā€™t want to give them the click.. theyĀ obviously want people to read this as the engagement to their other tweets are around 4-10Ā likes and 2-6Ā retwets at most

Ā i76mrxw.pngĀ 

On 11/4/2020 at 11:42 PM, conceptart47 said:

What article?

On 11/7/2020 at 3:40 AM, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I'm just so embarrassed to say I'm a Lana fan out loud. This woman really showed her other side in 2020.

Trying really hard to stay a fan but she's making it real hard.

giphy.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Man it must be embarrassingĀ posting on a site dedicated to her then. I canā€™t imagine your humiliation. If only there was something you could do about that....:flop:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

19 hours ago, recklessdaughter said:

Man it must be embarrassingĀ posting on a site dedicated to then. I canā€™t imagine your humiliation. If only there was something you could do about that....:flop:

Ā 

giphy.gif

Ā 

Ā