Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

I've always heard "you're smoking hot" instead of "let's go get high in BTD and "I can see my baby swagging" in WC. Smh. Also I've thought for months that it was "Barrios tonight" instead of "bats her cartoon eyes" in Carmen, I though it was a club or something! And the first time I've listened to Brooklyn Baby I was very tired and completely misunderstood and thought she was saying "he plays guitar in his submarine" 

ZKcaooE.png

My old man is a batman

Fist me hard before you go

Honey it is time to spill

Baby in atlanta (?)

:creep:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

is it "and neon reservations" or "indian reservations" i need to know it's been 3 yeARS

also i used to think that "come on kitty cat, fill her up" was "come on kick it, feel the rush"

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

Ride - I thought it was:

I look up to keep myself saying, "Maybe, too hard I strive, I just ride"

but it's actually:

All I've got to keep myself sane, baby, so I just ride, I just ride

RVhKIwP.gif

i got the ass, you got the fire

i legit thought she was singing that for months until i realized it was ice :rip:

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

I'm still convinced the line in Dangerous Girl is forlorn fire and not four alarm fire.

But instead of 'forlorn on fire', it's just a different, Lana pronunciation, kinda like 'for-a-lorn fire'. Well I like it anyway!

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I always thought in TIWMUG it was 'Perhaps Blue Ribbon on ice' until I realised Pabst Blue Ribbon was a the name of the beer.

And in Ride I swore she said 'I look up to keep myself sane baby'.

Derp.

Also thought it was "so fucking sick" instead "so fun I can't see" in Velvet Crowbar and got immensely disappointed when I saw I was wrong :( GOD I love this song too much you're like crack to me so fucking sick sounds so much better imo

ZKcaooE.png

From Is this Happiness, "you think you're Monterey tom-foolery" is actually "you think you're Hunter S. Thompson" which gives the song such a better meaning.

That one tripped me up too. I heard: "so you wanna rage, don't now, I think you're fucking crazy as the day is long"