teethclick

Björk

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

I think it's the album cover, she just posted on instagram announcing the album

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChpYpuGqi2n/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I think she’s supposed to have hooves on the cover. At least that’s what recent articles say 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

I think it's the album cover, she just posted on instagram announcing the album

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChpYpuGqi2n/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

It's the single cover. Confirmed. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

wait this might be the cover?? If so, I LOVE it.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Thunder said:

Nah this is a promo pic that came out June last year! 

But omg sept 30th and a deluxe edition? Better be affordable this time :defeated:

Just now, jvcx said:

Nah this is a promo pic that came out June last year! 

But omg sept 30th and a deluxe edition? Better be affordable this time :defeated:

Pain lol, I can't wait to see it 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

13 minutes ago, Thunder said:

A deluxe? I know she usually doesn't do it, but I expect an expanded edition with a couple outtakes, not just a special physical edition :defeated: but OMG BARELY A MONTH THAT WAS QUICK WE WON GHEYS :omg::oprah4: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

54 minutes ago, Starline said:

New press pic.

Bjork.jpg

BEAUTIFUL.MP3

Apparently a member of the Gabber Modus Operandi (co-producers of Atopos and probably the album) has been accused of Sexual Assault. They just released a statement, so maybe that's why B pushed back Atopos and probably the album release date as well.

ME-SSYYYY :rip:

8nl2OpX.png

3 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Apparently a member of the Gabber Modus Operandi (co-producers of Atopos and probably the album) has been accused of Sexual Assault. They just released a statement, so maybe that's why B pushed back Atopos and probably the album release date as well.

:hoshet: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 8/25/2022 at 5:04 PM, Starline said:

New press pic.

Bjork.jpg

She gives me Caroline Polacheck vibes on this picture even tough I think Bjork is an inspiration for Caroline and probably not the other way around.

On 8/25/2022 at 9:16 PM, TheBoss said:

:wtf2:

3 hours ago, saith said:

She gives me Caroline Polacheck vibes on this picture even tough I think Bjork is an inspiration for Caroline and probably not the other way around.

i agree, bjork been giving me caroline vibes since that photoshoot last year, maybe they're just both working with hugo comte?