Sitar

Lorde

I think White Teeth Teens is one of the bet so songs. OMG the beginning I always get stuck in my head "we wouldn't be seen dead here in the day, I guess we're lucky that it's dark now".

400 lux is the other best. Some of the others on the album blend together and aren't as memorable to me.

The album as a whole is really good though.

preview_BFA_7639_897539.jpg

"Fuck my life" doesn't even remotely express how I feel. Just give thought to the fact that this old man agreed to posing with her. You do the Maths. Or Semiotics, or whatever. Again, are you even aware of what this means for her, having this old man's blessing? 

I am so done for today. My youth never felt this wasted. 

preview_BFA_7639_897539.jpg

"Fuck my life" doesn't even remotely express how I feel. Just give thought to the fact that this old man agreed to posing with her. You do the Maths. Or Semiotics, or whatever. Again, are you even aware of what this means for her, having this old man's blessing? 

I am so done for today. My youth never felt this wasted. 

OH MY FUCKING GOD

301578790.gif

301578790.gif

301578790.gif

My two favorite people posing on one picture, and one of them is Bowie, I'm slayed.

I'm so done, even this gifs can't explain it

anascar3.gif

I just want to meet her and give her a hug. :crying2:

From the way she writes & just seems as a person, I feel like we'd get along so well as friends. 

I know, right! She's so down-to-earth and relatable.

I almost felt she was describing me in some parts of the first VEVO Lift video.  :D  

Straying even further from the main topics of discussion, I took a nap during the wait for Sky Ferreira's album last Monday evening and who should appear in my dream but Lorde.

I think we were in the same class or something, and I vaguely remember trying to get her attention. I think we were friends maybe??

I need to seriously start taking it slow with the dreams of pop stars. :P

Basically none for 16 years and then WHAM– two (I remember) in a span of four months.

But whatever.

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png