Sitar

Lorde

4 hours ago, Mer said:

I too can make lists. 

Taylor Swift: 6 months 

Lady Gaga: 19 months between ASIB and Chromatica 

Lana Del Rey: 19 months 

Ariana Grande: 6 months Sweetner —> Thank U Next 

not sure what your issue is with me saying 4 years is a long time...? Maybe you work in music management and are pressed bc it effects you personally idk lol. 

You’re right about 4 years being long.

Most of your examples are some of the shortest time between albums though and are not considered « standard ». Two years is usually standard 

Not this thread being so bored y'all discuss about what should and shouldn't be called a comeback. Fact is she is coming back soon and that's exciting so let's stay positive :hype:

3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Not this thread being so bored y'all discuss about what should and shouldn't be called a comeback. Fact is she is coming back soon and that's exciting so let's stay positive :hype:

positive energy only go off, anyways besties what do yall thing SOAG anf SATNS stand for???

1 hour ago, paradiso said:

who cares how long it took...i just hope that this album promo isn't drawn out the way the melodrama promo was

The insider that leaked Solar Power and Mood Ring says the album is directly dropping or dropping 1 week after the singles

BoZ and Eclipse are split on Mood Ring. I think it’s because the vocals in Mood Ring are like Writer in the Dark/White Dress which BoZ doesn’t personally like. 

Also confirmed that Solar Power sounds like Freedom by George Michael but fwiw BoZ isn’t very good at describing Lana songs 

4 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

BoZ and Eclipse are split on Mood Ring. I think it’s because the vocals in Mood Ring are like Writer in the Dark/White Dress which BoZ doesn’t personally like. 

Also confirmed that Solar Power sounds like Freedom by George Michael

White Dress is the best song on COCC so Eclipe is right here. Also i listened to Freedom and i cringed so hard while listening to it. I hope i like it if her songs really gonna sound like this :rollin:

28 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

Also confirmed that Solar Power sounds like Freedom by George Michael but fwiw BoZ isn’t very good at describing Lana songs 

where do you find this? atrl?

37 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Also i listened to Freedom and i cringed so hard while listening to it

d97ac4a3b836b5e71163a0886cf67dca.gif

Freedom 90 is one of the greatest songs in existence. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Idk why i cringed while listening to it. I can totally imagine her on a track like this tho.

I said “That’s what you get for changing your mind” (sometimes the clothes do not make the man) :oprah:

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

I said “That’s what you get for changing your mind” (sometimes the clothes do not make the man) :oprah:

Careless Whisper started auto playing after Freedom ended and i cringed even harder. I'm worried now.

14 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Careless Whisper started auto playing after Freedom ended and i cringed even harder. I'm worried now.

hold on did you listen to “Freedom! 90” or “Freedom” by WHAM? “Freedom! 90” is the one that Lorde’s song apparently sounds like.