Sitar

Lorde

Just now, TayIor said:

I know!!! I love reading the theories on it, I can totally see it being a summer album, getting out of depression, totally need that right now haha

Ya the music for this summer is .. lacking to say the least so I’m really hoping it does have the psych surf rock beach vibes that I was PROMISED by a certain someone ..

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Ya the music for this summer is .. lacking to say the least so I’m really hoping it does have the psych surf rock beach vibes that I was PROMISED by a certain someone ..

Spilled, I just know its going to be amazing 

40 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Y'all keep forgetting about her leaving social media too

and she is not using social media since less than 3 years ?

Sure, and that sucks. But artists work in different ways. Calling it a “comeback” is kinda weird imo. I would call it a comeback if she didn’t release anything for 10 years, but maybe that’s just me (no hate besties ly I’m excited too x)

52 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Sure, and that sucks. But artists work in different ways. Calling it a “comeback” is kinda weird imo. I would call it a comeback if she didn’t release anything for 10 years, but maybe that’s just me (no hate besties ly I’m excited too x)

i mean primavera said she was coming out of retirement so lol

anyway, where is she :creep:

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

In an age where artists release albums every 12-15 months, ~48 months is a long enough hiatus that breaking it could be called a "comeback". 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

In an age where artists release albums every 12-15 months, ~48 months is a long enough hiatus that breaking it could be called a "comeback". 

spill

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Who cares what it's called as long as she actually does something

lowkey a spill i j want a song ugh

3 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

When will it be released IF she releases it tonight? Like, where I live it’s 03;06 AM so i wanna know 

....probably in about 3ish hours... i wouldnt hold my breath though

Unpopular Lorde opinion but does anyone else hate the production on Melodrama? It's way too overproduced imo and didn't age very well. I hope she does something a little more subtle for this album. 

8 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Unpopular Lorde opinion but does anyone else hate the production on Melodrama? It's way too overproduced imo and didn't age very well. I hope she does something a little more subtle for this album. 

i agree with your first point that melodrama was maximalist-bordering-overproduced, but I also think that would be much more welcome in 2021 than 2017. After a year of COTCC, folklore, evermore, Bon Iver, Girl in Red, and Olivia Rodrigo supremacy—bombastic production would be welcome and fresh imo. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️