Sitar

Lorde

also BOZ tweeted "You can start Lorde hype full on right now":excited:

edit: he also posted a link to "George Michael - Freedom! '90" - potential sample for Solar Power?

and "Blink three times when you feel it kickin' in" - potential lyrics?

1 hour ago, whiteroses said:

also BOZ tweeted "You can start Lorde hype full on right now":excited:

edit: he also posted a link to "George Michael - Freedom! '90" - potential sample for Solar Power?

and "Blink three times when you feel it kickin' in" - potential lyrics?

That George Michael song matches the vibe I had in my head from Eclipse’s descriptions. It reminds me of when Lorde covered “Me & Julio Down By the Schoolyard”

Freedom 90 is one of the greatest songs of all time. If she samples it it’s gonna be goated

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

With Lana’s silence and the rumours about L3, I think I might take a pause from Lana and move on to Lorde. The sound seems very promising 

lana’s SILENCE ? she literally released an album two months ago and is planning to release another album within the year yal are so fucking spoiled  

4 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

lana’s SILENCE ? she literally released an album two months ago and is planning to release another album within the year yal are so fucking spoiled  

Maybe we are spoiled, but I must say that I’m mostly tired of the way she promotes, giving small bits every three weeks. I don’t need her to post all the time at all, but maybe just an update about the album. I know it’s coming in the next year, but I meant that I needed to take a break from obsessing over anything she might give us, and get excited for Lorde for a change.