Sitar

Lorde

31 minutes ago, In My Feelings said:

Got the tickets for concert in Croatia! They sold out in less than 5 minutes.

Do you have a clue why there are two dates listed on eventim? 18/6 and 19/6, but you can only buy tickets for the latter, it makes no sense

1 hour ago, whiteroses said:

thankfully got tickets as the went on general sale today:party: so excited to finally see her after all these years

where is promo single mood ring!!! wtf ella!

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/jun/25/lorde-im-only-just-scratching-the-surface-of-my-powers?CMP=twt_a-culture_b-gdnculture

The simple life dissolved a little self-seriousness. “Making my first record, I would have rather died than have an acoustic guitar,” she says. “Acoustic guitars were like, bonfires and guys in dumb hats, it was very mid-2000s to me.” She belly-laughs. “And then everything I listened to became guitar music by way of both 2004 and 1976!”

Bjork said something so similar about guitars during her first albums

Does anyone know wtf the “natural calendar” even is and where I can find it. Been googling that shit for a week and I can’t find one. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Does anyone know wtf the “natural calendar” even is and where I can find it. Been googling that shit for a week and I can’t find one. 

by natural calendar, she means like natural events i.e lunar cycle, solar eclipse, summer solstice ect ect

21 minutes ago, TayIor said:

by natural calendar, she means like natural events i.e lunar cycle, solar eclipse, summer solstice ect ect

And am I just supposed to know all that implicitly? She should’ve released a list or something tbh. 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

And am I just supposed to know all that implicitly? She should’ve released a list or something tbh. 

girl.... the whole point of doing it like this was to keep fans guessing and researching... also no offense but yes it was extremely obvious what she meant

1 hour ago, TayIor said:

girl.... the whole point of doing it like this was to keep fans guessing and researching... also no offense but yes it was extremely obvious what she meant

K if it’s extremely obvious, what is the significance of August 20th. 

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

K if it’s extremely obvious, what is the significance of August 20th. 

Don't think the release date has to do with that... Lorde said look to the natural calendar for upcoming clues then on the summer solstice she released the tour date ect, at this point its anyones game cuz her "warning" has come to fruition