Beemo

Grimes

9 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

sooo i spent whole day making this but here it is! obv it needs polishing but as for now it has pretty much everything

feel free to share it wherever you want 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ep8wuywu0QodoTTyQte--onJphgfCy7pnG1wTrKekVk/edit?usp=sharing

(pls link be working)

wkYR7LV.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

15 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

sooo i spent whole day making this but here it is! obv it needs polishing but as for now it has pretty much everything

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ep8wuywu0QodoTTyQte--onJphgfCy7pnG1wTrKekVk/edit?usp=sharing

(pls link be working)

why I don't see anything cryinggg 

edit: IGNORE I'M AN IDIOT

THANK YOU QUEEN YOU'RE AWESOME FOR MAKING THIS

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

35 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

(pls link be working)

Thank you!! Also here's the three Warnymph NFT/demos:

https://dbree.org/v/3ae00e

https://dbree.org/v/6603d5

https://dbree.org/v/dd22bd

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 hours ago, Voignamir said:

(pls link be working)

Last Call = You'll miss me when I'm not around. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Remember when we were supposed to get an album in late 2020? 😂 

And then it turned into an album release late 2021? 💀 

And now we are waiting for an EP just before the album? 

Maybe she's taking too long because she is secretly waiting for a third Elon baby lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Remember when we were supposed to get an album in late 2020? 😂 

And then it turned into an album release late 2021? 💀 

And now we are waiting for an EP just before the album? 

Maybe she's taking too long because she is secretly waiting for a third Elon baby lol

Every single thing she is doing non album related is fucking boring.

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Every single thing she is doing non album related is fucking boring.

Yup, having babies with a disgusting man who loves to get different women pregnant, appearing in music videos for other artists (Doja Cat, Bella Poarch), doing songs for other artists, doing DJ gigs... 

Man, I just want more of her own music to get released. That's the only thing I care about her. 

This is super cliché, but the Grimes persona now really seems to have been brainwashed from the Art Angels Grimes we used to know. I still can't recognize anything about her anymore (and I've been a fan since Geidi Primes) :ohno:

well-so-im-done.gif

57 minutes ago, Real Bad Girl said:

This is super cliché, but the Grimes persona now really seems to have been brainwashed from the Art Angels Grimes we used to know. I still can't recognize anything about her anymore (and I've been a fan since Geidi Primes) :ohno:

Her relationship with Elon Musk really destroyed her image for many fans. :true:

24 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Her relationship with Elon Musk really destroyed her image for many fans. :true:

as much as i want her to succeed this was always an understandable view because what the HELL was she thinking :whoopi: we've all been in the WWI trenches since this began

grimes nowadays is so different from how we used to know her n its obviously bc of elon. in no other timeline did i picture her getting insane amounts of lip filler and getting her hair professionally colored/staying blonde. obviously we all grow n change but grimes being weird n not giving af about beauty standards was what made her so special (along with her talent ofc). shes just so far from who she used to be n its jarring. 

I find it pretty funny that Grimes has gone from an underground indie weirdo that friends used to say I looked like anytime I did something weird and unconventional with my looks, now to a capitalised robot queen who has the gen z egirls and gamer guys in a chokehold. 

I half want to vouch for her still, half want to cover the eyes of my 17 year old self who was obsessed, so I don't see what she becomes :toofunny:

I still find her fascinating tho, that's the thing. It's tiring. It's like I wanna go to sleep and be done with this but I keep drinking coffee to stay up and see the end of it.

I think it’s a little unfair to pin everything on Elon. People simply grow and change, she was 20 or whatever when she first came out, it’s been many years, she got a kid, she grown into an adult….shit changes, she’s not gonna be the same person, people rarely are.

She seems “the same” to me for the most part, she’s just more and more fucking useless with album roll outs the older she gets that’s all

i fell in love with her 7 years ago and she was my favorite artist for years but she’s truly lost herself since then imo. she lost the spark she used to have and her music doesn’t have the same cohesion or uniqueness anymore. art angels was such a step in the right direction and showed a ton of growth after visions so i was excited for her next project but miss anthro was a complete mess that didn’t sound finished or fully thought out (i know a lot of people disagree but i said what i said). obviously she’s gonna change as she gets older but it just sucks to see that she lost her authenticity and doesn’t really value her art as much as she used to.

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

12 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Ya’ll need to stop with the “her music isn’t as good”…..her last album was excellent. 

Right? 

Her first albums are overrated af. Some people love them just because they are very alternative and experimental, but they don't even understand what she's singing or what they are about lol. 

i definitely prefer the image of weird indie girl  grimes from her earliest days, because it’s something that i could actually resonate with. but i do understand people grow and change, so aside of some of the questionable stuff she does, i can’t really complain about her being in better place now. with music, i liked miss anthropocene overall, it definitely has some good songs (especially my name is dark), but the last singles were just disappointing to me