Beemo

Grimes

So the so heavy we got, is it different than the leaked one? It’s shorter yeah? Sounds like maybe a little more going on?

we got two new versions, and yes they seem to have different sounds added & just overall better mixing

9ISvyf0.gif

we got two new versions, and yes they seem to have different sounds added & just overall better mixing

Thanx! I’m at work so I can’t really listen and I never actually listened to the leak very much so I can’t remember. Hahaha.

Okay so I finally gave the leak a proper listen and I'm actually up for this... I mean, of course it's not anywhere near Visions but it's better than Art Angels imo

Okay so I finally gave the leak a proper listen and I'm actually up for this... I mean, of course it's not anywhere near Visions but it's better than Art Angels imo

I think it tops Art Angels too. It's more connected to her older albums, also feeling like a progression. Art Angels felt almost like a side project to me, not that it didn't deserve the attention it got tho. 

I think Miss_Anthropocene may even top Visions once we get the full release. 

so the CD tracklist is actually longer than what it's like on the label's website? had to squint but WAP definitely is on the CD mockup so I cancelled my LP pre-order, fuck the signed print I'm getting the CD lol at least it's cheaper

jfkskkdk

what's the difference between the algorithm remix and regular? Just that it's shorter? 

yeah i really dont see the point in it, only that its a lesser version of the art mix ... i hope we get the real version pressed for vinyl

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e