Jump to content
Beemo

Grimes

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, bored said:

delicate weapon is on spotify now! also, has she given an explanation to the artwork change on miss anthropocene? 

 

Yeah, earlier this year she asked on twitter wether she should change it or not. Those were originally the covers that she was gonna release the album with but her friends didn't like them because they were not done by her so she felt pressured to do the ones that ended up being released or something like that.


自由になる自由がある

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone have a dl of the dj mix? :hooker:


200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I kinda wish she'd kept the "new" artwork and had given us a proper deluxe version of the record, we knows there's leftovers from this record plus new songs she recently registered. I think that coulda been a cool reminder to people that this album came out this year (crazy, huh?).

 

 

01. So Heavy I Fell Through The Earth

02. Darkseid

03. Delete Forever

04. Violence

05. 4ÆM

06. New Gods

07. My Name Is Dark

08. You'll Miss Me When I'm Not Around

09. Before The Fever

10. IDORU

11. We Appreciate Power

12. Darq Souls

13. Favorite Psycho

14. Shall I Compare Thee

15. Delicate Weapon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EiQott2.png

 

love how the new artwork looks besides the cyberpunk playlist, they look great side by side.

 

I wonder if she'll keep this style of artwork for her future releases... Visions, Art Angels & the original Miss Anthropocene artworks all had similar aspects so I'm thinking maybe?

 

 


I would never hurt you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i personally love the OG cover, i hope we get it on vinyl too

6 hours ago, bored said:

Honestly, I kinda wish she'd kept the "new" artwork and had given us a proper deluxe version of the record, we knows there's leftovers from this record plus new songs she recently registered. I think that coulda been a cool reminder to people that this album came out this year (crazy, huh?).

 

 

01. So Heavy I Fell Through The Earth

02. Darkseid

03. Delete Forever

04. Violence

05. 4ÆM

06. New Gods

07. My Name Is Dark

08. You'll Miss Me When I'm Not Around

09. Before The Fever

10. IDORU

11. We Appreciate Power

12. Darq Souls

13. Favorite Psycho

14. Shall I Compare Thee

15. Delicate Weapon

wayamin are these released songs or have i missed something

 

edit : nvm


                                                                                            7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really want the finished version of this song to be released (if it exists)

 

 

the bare demo goes so hard :defeated:I would even be here for a Grimes x Lil Uzi Vert collab considering she made the beat for him... 


I would never hurt you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

i'm mad she changed the cover because it feels out of the place and looks like it's unfinished and i really hope she'll change it back in the future

im just glad she went for the grey, slightly colored one instead of the white unfinished one, i love the cover personally as it sums up the record perfectly, i even liked the original (by original i mean the photoshop one, not the one with the hand on the computer, that was the ugliest cover ever)


                                                                                            7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2020 at 12:28 AM, konnichiwalski said:

 

Yeah, earlier this year she asked on twitter wether she should change it or not. Those were originally the covers that she was gonna release the album with but her friends didn't like them because they were not done by her so she felt pressured to do the ones that ended up being released or something like that.

 

Yes, here is the post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miss Anthropocene (Rave Edition) coming January 1!

https://grimes.ffm.to/missanthropoceneraveedition

grimes-miss-anthropocene-rave-edition-4ad.jpg?resize=650,650

Tracklist:

1. “So Heavy I Fell Through The Earth (Anna Remix)”
2. “Darkseid (with 潘PAN) (Richie Hawtin Remix)”
3. “Delete Forever (Channel Tres Remix)”
4. “Violence (with i_o) (Rezz Remix)”
5. “4ÆM (Original Mix)”
6. “New Gods (Tale Of Us & Âme Remix)”
7. “My Name Is Dark (Julien Bracht Remix)”
8. “You’ll Miss Me When I’m Not Around (Things You Say Remix)”
9. “Before The Fever (Original Mix)”
10. “Idoru (Modeselektor Remix)”
11. “We Appreciate Power (with Hana) (BloodPop Remix)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she has a bad habit of releasing too many different versions of already released songs, we live in an era where most gays can just upload this to youtube like they do with their "80s" versions of every modern pop song, i hope she announces new new music soon 


                                                                                            7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2020 at 10:02 PM, radiant said:

I really want the finished version of this song to be released (if it exists)

 

 

the bare demo goes so hard :defeated:I would even be here for a Grimes x Lil Uzi Vert collab considering she made the beat for him... 

Maybe for the other album she has planned? The one that Violence was intended for?


"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Grimes / Miss Anthrop - Deadlock (emperor VIP) 

https://dbree.org/v/cdfe76
 

I’m really not sure what this is cus I didn’t bother to listen to the cyberpunk album. So someone let me know if this is out or something!

 

it's not grimes

 

 


自由になる自由がある

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...