Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

I swear if Dead Petz was released by Tame Impala people would've lost their shit over it :true: such an underrated record I think her reputation at the time truly clouded the gp's perception of the record and they just dismissed it as some throwaway piece of shit plus with the Soundcloud release its a shame its such a unique trippy record for the best of highs a classic me thinks WHERES THE FUCKING VINYLLLLLL gunlady.gif the bootleg is so fugly 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

6 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Sorry that the last 4 posts in this thread were by me... :toofunny: But I was reading the Miley threads on leaked.cx and wanted to share the info here as I find it quite interesting! It is probably already well known but I didn't know some of this stuff.

'Bangerz' as we know it only started conceptualizing mid 2012. She originally had a different vision with barely any hip hop influence or imagery, and it was mainly produced with Pharrell, with input from Dr Luke and Oren Yoell. Rumours are that this record had the working title of 'Female Rebel'. This all changed when she met Mike Will, and she began working with him. Also, I found out that Rooting For My Baby and Turn Country ended up being swapped on the deluxe version, as Miley decided to release RFMB instead. All I Really Want Is Your Name & Down For It were intended to be Japanese exclusives.

Lists of confirmed songs and tracks that are unleaked:

Hide contents

List of 'Bangerz' / 'Female Rebel' era tracks that are slowly circulating right now:

All assumed to be produced by Pharrell unless stated otherwise

1. Turn Country

2. Camera (Rumoured to be from early sessions of post CBT and produced by Dr Luke)

3. Ay Oh

4. Southern Pop

5. Extraordinary Love (prod. Oren Yoel)

6. One Dance

7. Smoke Signals (Solo)

8. Stang (Potentially an alternate version of 'Mustang'?)

9. Shoot 'Em Up

10. The Only Way

11. The Weekend

12. Two Letters (Potentially an alternate version of 'FU'?)

Also tracks listed on Miley Wiki consist of 

- 'Get My Dough' featuring Nicki Minaj

- 'Bad Bitch' featuring Lil Kim

- 'One Night One Kiss'

- An unnamed collaboration with Mac Miller

Not sure on the credibility behind these though

Hide contents

'Dead Petz' era tracks that we found out about recently:

1. Princess Dress (Could be titled Cinderella, snippet leaked)

2. Friggen Idiot

3. Happy

4. Moving On

All songs coloured orange are songs mentioned by subsongs in a Tweet stating they are the 'next leaks'. In this list was also 'The Most (Worktape)', 'Never Run Away (Final)' and 'I Play With Fire'. However, I don't have a clue how reliable they are. 

'Goodbyes & Vibrations' and 'Your First' are also apparently from 2016 pre-Younger Now sessions that were part of a Dead Petz style follow up. However, she scrapped the album in favor of the opportunity to clean her image with Younger Now. 

Hoping we hear lots of Bangerz tracks, Princess Dress and Shanti soon! Hope we get a few big Miley leaks over the summer :bop:

1. Happy and Moving on are fake titles (derived from Your First)
  2. Friggen Idiot is only a vocal take
  3. One Night One Kiss is from CTB days
  4. Turn Country, The Only Way, One Dance are produced by Pharrell, Ay Oh is produced by Hit Boy.

1 hour ago, Yes To Heaven said:
  1. Happy and Moving on are fake titles (derived from Your First)
  2. Friggen Idiot is only a vocal take
  3. One Night One Kiss is from CTB days
  4. Turn Country, The Only Way, One Dance are produced by Pharrell, Ay Oh is produced by Hit Boy.

Thank you! Will edit the post

Honestly get a headache reading Leaked sometimes, people just be saying shite :flop:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Thank you! Will edit the post

Honestly get a headache reading Leaked sometimes, people just be saying shite :flop:

you welcome, you can remove two letters and stang since they are technically leaked/released

Bad Bitch was meant for Lil Kim's project not Miley's

I wish we knew more about Your First, that's a sound I'd really like her to explore... I wonder if there's more songs from 2016/2017?

These sessions sound like they happened in-between Dead Petz and Younger Now. Miss You So Much was performed on the Milky Milky Milk tour so could be from this time?

On 5/4/2022 at 12:30 AM, pin up galore said:

I swear if Dead Pets was released by Tame Impala people would've lost their shit over it :true: such an underrated record I think her reputation at the time truly clouded the gp's perception of the record and they just dismissed it as some throwaway piece of shit plus with the Soundcloud release its a shame its such a unique trippy record for the best of highs a classic me thinks WHERES THE FUCKING VINYLLLLLL gunlady.gif the bootleg is so fugly 

She could've easily released it on Vinyl and CD in the last 6 years.

Mfhp.gif

8 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

i need a dead petz vinyl pressed with glitter rainbow vomit looking shit in the middle i need donut on the label i need cereal and milk i need DMT QUEEN

You really don’t want records with stuff like that in them, Horrible quality…

:true:

IMG-3521.jpg

Hey guys

Does anybody know if the instrumental of "win some lose some" was sold or given to Charlotte Lawrence for her song "why do you love me" or is it just very similar?

I read somewhere that it's the same instrumental

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

On 5/8/2022 at 8:49 AM, ruined said:

Hey guys

Does anybody know if the instrumental of "win some lose some" was sold or given to Charlotte Lawrence for her song "why do you love me" or is it just very similar?

I read somewhere that it's the same instrumental

yes

11 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

yes it did. i don’t want to share a link because i am not sure whether its upcoming material or not (pretty sure its not)

its on leaked.cx tho

I read somewhere it was from MC8 :cryney2: but honestly haven't listened so I wouldn't be able to tell.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Learned my lesson with plastic hearts (which I’ve listened to so many times I have forgotten that I was unknowingly listening to the majority of it 6 months before release) so I’m not seeking out any new leaks

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey