♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I actually really like this project. I don't think I've liked a Lady Gaga album this much since BTW - it feels timeless. I especially love The Joker

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I kinda hate everything Gaga has done since ARTPOP… 

she went from trying to get the gay audience to straight up white basic ass music. Did she die after ARTPOP and got replaced with a less interesting/talented doppelgänger like they say happened with Avril?

seriously considering that theory now… specially after that AI generated album called Chromatica :crossed:

She slayed during her time, that’s a fact! But these 30 year old gays need to understand she will never release another The Fame or Born This Way… and stop pretending they like this white trash country and jazz music just because of nostalgia. She’s waaaay past that :pls:

ps: someone take all her success since 2013 and give it to someone like Slayyyter, Ayesha Erotica, Allie X, Teddy Sinclair, Kylie Minogue, Addison Rae… people with real gay vision:true: at this point LG it’s just homophobic with that output… but I actually prefer her following her gut and doing Jazz, acting, makeup and other boring stuff rather than trying to make “electro pop” again and failing miserably while capitalizing off her old fans who will buy anything she puts out! 

2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I kinda hate everything Gaga has done since ARTPOP… 

she went from trying to get the gay audience to straight up white basic ass music. Did she die after ARTPOP and got replaced with a less interesting/talented doppelgänger like they say happened with Avril?

seriously considering that theory now… specially after that AI generated album called Chromatica :crossed:

She slayed during her time, that’s a fact! But these 30 year old gays need to understand she will never release another The Fame or Born This Way… and stop pretending they like this white trash country and jazz music just because of nostalgia. She’s waaaay past that :pls:

ps: someone take all her success since 2013 and give it to someone like Slayyyter, Ayesha Erotica, Allie X, Teddy Sinclair, Kylie Minogue, Addison Rae… people with real gay vision:true: at this point LG it’s just homophobic with that output… but I actually prefer her following her gut and doing Jazz, acting, makeup and other boring stuff rather than trying to make “electro pop” again and failing miserably while capitalizing off her old fans who will buy anything she puts out! 

Period. 

I hope there’s not a single ballad or song that isn’t hardstyle on her album after this huge let down. Imagine making a Harlequin album and it’s not dark pop or rock. This is cringe and an obvious money grab. Hope it made michael feel special or whatever….

It's really bad but hopefully she has been able to reclaim some of that earlier hunger & vitality on the actual album. Hoping for this theatrical vocal styling to be sidelined. Bring back coke whore NYC infliction >>

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey