♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Diseaseeeeeee :dance: I feel like this is going to be her Miley Flowers in terms of success (but not in terms of sound I hope) because the all the teasing has been hyped the same way as Miley's last era and I feel like this is going to make Gaga successful in charts and sales again like in Born This Way era level :dance:

2.gif

we are eating good y'all the poster looks SICKENING

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Really hoping this single is good and does well for her.

I have been disillusioned from Gaga since the Joanne era (had a good few songs dont shoot me) and just feel like she has done nothing but make misstep after misstep in her career in every direction from the music to the acting roles she takes to the snoozefest makeup line and of course the infamous neurtec commercials and the total squandering of the Chromatica era will forever burn me.

But her artistry is undeniable and unforgettable and so really I just wish she would step into her greatness as she should and show the other pop girls how its really done.

In my opinion she is at her best when she is challenging the current norms of the industry and giving to you something more artistic and seemingly "out there" so I hope this very dark aesthetic and sound is really going to take it there.